VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Yes please do

2 Likes

I started flagging them already. I will flag every single one of them later today after work. And i will also check if every single one was hidden. I went back a month and all of his posts in "Best ā€¦ " Topics do have headers. Looks like we have a lot of work to do. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for giving me as an example. Must make me feel important, i assume.

Edit: He started using Headers 2 months or more ago. I already hit the limit of flags for today and havenā€™t even flagged 1% of his posts probably. :laughing: I guess you got the idea anyway

3 Likes

Pity Party Whine GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

4 Likes

What is header formatting? This?

h1

h2

h3

h4

h5
3 Likes

This is an example of using Headers

https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/the-smiles-of-vhtv/26537/1488?u=john78

Seems like a one time from me is much worse than probably over 1000 posts from othersā€¦

Very surprising :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yes I got it. I stopped following the ā€œbest topicsā€ months ago as they are just a collection of repeated photos you can also see in the other topics. People only post there to get higher on the leaderboardā€¦ (Especially Eros)

1 Like

Yup thatā€™s it. VHTV kindly asked us to stop using it in forum posts sometime ago. Unfortunately some people either didnā€™t get the memo or felt like they were above the rules everyone else has to follow. I would like to think it is the former.

1 Like

Well I never use them in the forums. In the Wiki however they are an important thing to give it all a readable formatšŸ˜‰

1 Like

Heā€™s doing it everywhere, not just in the ā€œBestā€¦ā€ Topics. For a very long time.

As i said, i must be very important for some people here as ONE time from me matters moreā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:

Should make me feel special ? :crazy_face:

Anyway, i will make sure that Kaya has something to do daily in the next month :innocent::hugs:

3 Likes

You can take that up with kaya & VHTV. :sweat_smile: But from my understanding it primarily applies to posts made in forum topics.

2 Likes

He is also spamming the forums making 4 posts for 4 photos instead putting them all in one post.

1 Like

Well it was not me flagging itā€¦

1 Like

:man_shrugging:t2: if it becomes too much. VHTV could always set the consecutive post limit back to 2.

How does the saying go, give an inch, take a mile.

1 Like

Heā€™s not the only one doing that. I see some massive pics and videos spamming posts on the forum daily. Some galeries with videos between pics, 4 - 5 videos uploaded in the same post, etc. I wonā€™t give names but itā€™s not Eros.

2 Likes

That is okay the problem is making 4 posts for 4 single photos and put one photo in each post.

3 Likes

I totally disagree with that. Them massive long galleries of pics and vids posted one after other are not only looking much worse but also taking much more space on the forum than posting one pic

2 Likes

Have a look at latest posts in Aderyn & Inga topic for example.

2 Likes

The problem is that: He could have put all the photos into one post:

3 Likes

I donā€™t see any problem there.

2 Likes

Yes, i totally agree. His problem is that heā€™s doing all his posts at one moment and not really expressing something with the pics posted. So yes, heā€™s spam posting for reactions

4 Likes