VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

and you think you will get the full details . come on you know that aint going to happen , at most you will be told it went against community standards , you know the standard reply for "like it or lump it "
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Probably Jabs never got his leg over last night coupled with the wrong side of the bed :joy:

2 Likes

I am quite sure that you’re right. This forum has become a bad joke controlled by a handful of buddies Not that it was much different before, but more and more obvious lately
No wonder that so many people stopped posting for a long time now

3 Likes

that is about the most honest and meaningfull comment ever seen on the forum :100: :100:
Terrence Howard Applause GIF by Empire FOX

5 Likes

Oh dear,whoops, that guy giving a salute could be construed by some to be offensive :crazy_face: :rofl:

3 Likes

it makes you think . what if us more outspoken members of the forum had never paid for subscription . i wonder if our accounts would still be active :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

fuk do i need to appologise to my own colonial cousins aswell tonight , jeeze , i may aswell pop into church for confession whilst im at it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

You wouldn’t know where to fucking find one you tosser :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I have 5 days left and for the first time since i joined the site, i’m not going to renew my subscription.

It’s time for a holiday probably

3 Likes

actually there is one right next door to me , next to the poxy graveyard , but i cant go in there , the vicar and me dont see eye to eye ever sinse i covererd him in manure , , silly fuka shouldnt of been taking a short cut across my land , b___dy yokels think they are priviledged , lucky i wasnt carring bessie in the crook of my arm or he might of had a 1000 pelets stinging his butt

3 Likes

do it for you and not to get at them .

2 Likes

Join the club pal :wink:

2 Likes

i got 6 days left , maybe it might be a good idea to stop subscribing as if im being totally honest i very rarely look at the cameras anymore , plus weather is getting better here in england , can spend more time around the farm without freezing my once usefull now forgotten nutz off

3 Likes

To be quite frank i am not really missing full access now as its all the b___dy same within reason and like you, am on here more really.
Even went for a 30min walk this afternoon it as we are almost surrounded by fields, was so warm, well to us anyway :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I would take a guess and say those nuts are still useful I would reckon. :fire: :hugs:

3 Likes

ive got a brand new john deere tractor i bought 2 years ago . think i might get it out over the weekend and go scarify some of the fields , just hope the rain holds off

4 Likes

You can’t beat the country and the country air pal, go fill yer lungs even if they ain’t working as well as they were :joy:

4 Likes

Please do not use header formatting in order to maketect outstand

3 Likes

Don’t see any text in the picture? :thinking:

Well, if you want to be more Catholic than the Pope, can you please check 80 or 90% or Eros posts please ? He’s using headers since a very long time and not a single post was hidden. Or you want me to flag every single one of them ?

Thank you

1 Like