VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

I have actually never flagged anyone actively since I joined this community. :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

not really because it still got removed by kaya because i used the word troll and before that jabbath warned me its against the rules to call him a troll :joy:

And what’s your point? I call Seth a troll because that’s what he’s doing here. Intentionally or not. Since forever. If you look up the definition of an online troll, you will see that what Seth does here, fits 100% in that definition. Especially the way he’s downplaying his actions. Everything fits perfectly in that definition. See the beginning and the last paragraph

where did i mention notseth? i actually thought you was talking about carlos i also consider you a troll for your comments in the edrym and roza topic which was clearly trying to bait other users

Thank you very much for your opinion and your great commitment :hugs:

no problem mate oh yeah and please don’t flag my comments for using the word troll karen… sorry i mean john :hugs:

Though I agree with Mohrchi - I’d use this one of “technical improvement or fixing”, but overall it doesn’t bring us trouble if topic is slightly different or even completely different. But it’s very pleasant that you care to make it in the best way :blush:

2 Likes

Freezing Los Angeles GIF by LA vs. Hate

2 Likes

I only follow a few “chats” because I don’t enjoy trying to catch up. But, when action is slow I gravitate to the forum. I believe this is the “bitch at one another forum”. Bless all ur hearts…

1 Like

just a select few that have issues with each other , dont let it spoil your reading :wink: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

K thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ur welcome I always like to help when I can :100: it’s my pleasure :hugs:

1 Like

half of my social life is down right now…

1 Like

So it is a global problem. I was just about to re-install the app :joy:

4 Likes

I was going through the process of changing my FB password until I looked it up and read it was a outage :joy:

1 Like

It’s in the news here, FB, IG and Messenger have problems

3 Likes

giphy (6)

2 Likes

Security Laughing GIF by Intruder

1 Like

Season 1 Premiere GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

it works again :heart_eyes:

1 Like

All down for me here too, not getting any login confirmation on my phone!!!

1 Like

FB is working again. IG is still down…

1 Like