VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

I always assume on the positive side pal :yum:
Itā€™s rude to ask a ladies age anyway :wink:

1 Like

Honestly , you have a bit of boomer mentality.

With age comes wisdom. Being older is no longer a negative. Itā€™s a net positive for both genders. With that being said you have acquired a lot of positives. :wink: :yum:

1 Like

Thatā€™s for me to know and you to find out :thinking:
Maybe old in body but young in spirit eh :joy:

1 Like

Fair enough, Iā€™m a grumpy olā€™ man at heart.

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:t2:

Also, do I have to find out?? :thinking:

:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Think we all have those moments sometimes :joy:

1 Like

Wooow everybody look at this big boy, my baby grew up so fast. Iā€™m proud of you :heart:
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Donā€™t have to find out, i know who i am :joy:
Always look on the bright side pal, no point in being b___dy miserable, thereā€™s enough of them about already :joy: :joy:
Think us boomers had the best era. :+1:

1 Like

Donā€™t be too proud. Iā€™ve been told disappointment is my strongest quality.

1 Like

Good afternoon young lady (a good presumption :wink:) I trust all well with you today :hugs:
The sun is shining today and the birds are singing so all is good with the world, well here anyway :smile:
May even wax my car today.

1 Like

kaya may also wax something. :shushing_face: Chances are it wonā€™t be her car. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :peach:

1 Like

:joy: Wouldnā€™t dare to suggest that pal, i have no idea of her preferences :wink:

1 Like

Well all I can say is the next generation cleared the forest the boomers created. :wink:

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

1 Like

Dear me. When my kids got to this stage, they were sent to their rooms and allowed out when they decided to behave a little better. Sigh

3 Likes

Well, luckily within this community we are in the kindergaten for the big grown up boys in the first place then. That should at least make the situation slightly different compared to the small boys. I would carefully reckon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :wink: :heart:

1 Like

I have a question
When I submit a ticket for a camera being off or moved what category do I put that under? It always getā€™s fixed but I think Iā€™m putting it under the wrong category cause I put camera/realm doesnā€™t work or other issues I want to make sure Iā€™m doing it right

1 Like

I always use this categoryā€¦

grafik

1 Like

K thank you for answering my question :hugs:

1 Like

when i called you a troll it got flagged as inappropriate and kaya removed it :joy:

I never flagged you. If this makes you feel differently :slightly_smiling_face: