VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Spit Take GIF

1 Like

Well, at least you keep tryingā€¦

One day you might understand my comments although i very much doubt it

:arrow_down:

you just exposed yourself and you donā€™t even know it :joy:

You still can not answer my simple question. Who i was trolling ?

other users who was speculating about gabi and rozaā€¦ just moments after you agreed that notseth was a troll :joy:

You have one thing in your head and nothing will ever change. No matter how i am trying to speak with you, always the same story.

What has my general comment to do with what Seth is/was doing?

:roll_eyes:

You gotta remember the facts of life pal, a woman is always right even when they are wrong.
They have an inbuilt rightness mechanism which will triumph over everything. :rofl:
Having said that they do have their uses from time to time :rofl:
They also seem to have remarkable hearing :wink:

1 Like

Would love to wake you early in the morning for a very good reason :wink:

1 Like

The women actually do have a remarkable selective hearing. :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

They are really remarkable creatures in many ways,am sure they even surprise themselves sometimes :heart_eyes:

1 Like

have you seen kaya , lets just say she travels by air (on a broom) as a liking for black cats . loves to stir it up her potions that is , and she had a twin but dorothy dropped her house on her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

1 Like

Travels on a broom stick with the unbelievable amount of two horsepower at its disposal. How about that for a view, eh? :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oohhhhh i would never suggest that pal,am sure she has much finer attributes, then again i could be wrong :rofl:

1 Like

Having said all that she is being remarkably quiet for a woman which is often time to worry :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Flying Witch GIF by Marianna

1 Like

probabably concocting a brew up to cast a spell on us , think a few members rattled her broom earlier

1 Like

Cancelling membership huh?

2 Likes

I didnā€™t set the forum on fire today. Are you proud of me?? :face_with_monocle: :fire: :grimacing:

1 Like

Whatever made you think that young lady? Only recently renewed thanks to your help :hugs:

1 Like

Whatever made you think she was young?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

As far as I know she has never given her age. :wink:

1 Like