VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

personally i couldnt give a toss who trolls who . let them get on with it , as long as the scroll option is there everything is cool with me

well it wasnt me , ive never flagged anyone ever since i joined this site , im to ferkn old in the tooth to be offended by anything that can be said or seen on this platform

1 Like

Again with this absolute nonsense I’m not part of any “crew” on this forum so I’ll ask you yet again to stop suggesting that I am

Considering you had already come to the conclusion that jabbs was trolling, I’m sure you have better things to be doing with your time

what’s wrong with wanting the participants who are named on the apartment as a couple ( yes i know they are not a real couple) to fuck?

Glad to see you joining the discussion too :blush:

raw

1 Like

King Of The Hill Reaction GIF

1 Like

Together with @NotSeth we reviewed some of their comments to find out why it would trigger some users and I can definitely tell that now some of the comments look much nicer. I hope that @jabbath1987 appreciates the efforts NotSeth puts into making community friendly and I’m sure he only puts negative emojis when he genuinely disagree with the matter of post. After all, isn’t the forum about discussing and finding common ground?
Internet Computer GIF

2 Likes

I think this has been a positive learning experience for everyone. Thank you for all of your hard work. I hope VHTV won’t have to pay too much overtime!

Sheldon Cooper Reaction GIF by CBS

1 Like

Your sarcastic jokes prolong my life so it’s a win-win here :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ah, but it wasn’t just a joke. I was also being serious. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for taking the time to babysit us. :woman_feeding_baby:

I don’t downvote all of his posts. Just the ones where he keeps targeting and tagging participants over and over again. I never give negative reactions without a good reason

1 Like

Can you please explain me who i was trolling. Just to not flag you without trying to have a conversation.

Well, the tags of the participants on his very inappropriate (given the context) comments are still there.

What i am missing Kaya ?

Being serious, I’m a night owl and I’m always comfortable replying/talking/ checking a ticket in the night. But God forbids anyone waking me up early morning without a good reason :innocent:

What’s the point in doing this? Removing tags will not “unnotify” tenants

surely if you disagree with another members comment , the best thing would be to ignore it , by using the facepalm or thumbs down emoji all your doing is looking for a confrontation , just goes to prove that those 2 emojis are weapons and not feelings

1 Like

You are right, i haven’t realized that. Sorry

I have also taken your suggestions and put a lot of users on ignore. The forum has been much more peaceful since then. I wish those users could also take your advice.

1 Like

you should change your username to Karen78 :joy:

The same thing I can say actually. I have never actively flagged anyone as long as I have been a part of this community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like