VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Let me improve it a little … there are managers who do it and those who don’t …

A manager has (had) a lot of flats that often don’t survive the first month …

I don’t know about any manager who doesn’t do it. And it is quite normal and logical to be like that when all the spendings with the flat are supported by the manager at first. I don’t think that they are doing charity work in here to open apartments for people who (might) leave after few days or a month.

Hier ist alles möglich. Normal sind die meisten Teilnehmer die neu sind innerhalb paar Std zu sehen

1 Like

You do realise tenants are paying rent? Ahead.

1 Like

Tbh it’s like most ”real” jobs. You get your money at the end of the pay period not before. They would be facing same issue even if they had a different job.

1 Like

Well, many of the later participants have already done some preliminary work … There are said to have been girls who “slept off” their flat by having sex in all the manager’s flats with various boys.

I think one of the ladies didn’t even have her “own” flat for a week.

Of course, it is always a matter of contract and prior (written) agreements. I hope that the manager at least pays the rent in the first month, so that the participant doesn’t have any costs but no income.

It’s more about the fact that if you start at the company in January, for example, you won’t receive a salary for January and will receive the money for February at the end of February.

There is no job in my country where you have to pay to come to the factory and then work for a month for free. This means that you only get your first payment after two months.

It would be normal to wait a month for the first payment, because you are paid 'retrospectively".

2 Likes

Same in the UK

1 Like

They don’t. At least not “special” one.

1 Like

Not from what i am aware. Off course that the rent and the deposit is paid ahead, otherwise they couldn’t rent the apartment. But it’s not from their own money. Basically, they starting the Vhtv journey with a debt which is usually paid back from the first month income

1 Like

This is the case for most. But for some, the tenants steal the equipment and disappear. You know exactly why.

I also have figures of debts that were owed to tenants by certain managers and never repaid.

2 Likes

Well, that’s what you have it wrongly. Actually, the managers pay for the apartment at first and recover the money from the first month income. Just to be clear, i never been on the managers side but i think that this measure is quite normal. Otherwise, they end up bankrupted fast if the tenants are staying for a month for free, take the money and leave

There seem to be very frequent “misunderstandings” with a manager regarding the amount and frequency of payments. It also seems that penalties paid to a manager are not fully comprehensible to all parties …

I always say that all sides have to have fun.

The manager, because he earns money …
The participant, because if he is good, he might also earn more money …

But there seems to have been an imbalance and let’s say misunderstandings here recently …

Each side wants to minimise its risk … so participants sometimes “work” for free in other flats …

But when there are “stories” that participants pay rent but don’t even get paid and get into debt … this cannot be in anyone’s interest … neither participants nor managers … nor VHTV or?

John, you describe how most managers work. Except one.

I know the system well. Including 4 copies of contracts and bank statements of transactions.

And I have already received a reply from VHTV as to why this is so. It is not a fair-play principle, but a tenant-manager agreement. That is why I say it is not clear to me why someone accepts such conditions. My thinking, purely because of empty promises that are then not kept.

2 Likes

Well, the new people are starting from zero with a new lease contract. So yes, the cost is the same

Pourriez-vous parler de choses PLUS intelligentes que le payement du premier mois de “prestations” qui n’est, semble-t-il, pas payé, des conditions de contrat du manager et des occupants, etc… etc… préoccupations qui ne me regardent pas … et vous non plus !

En bon entendeur … salut

1 Like

That’s how I found out that I was to blame for global warming. Ten years ago, as soon as I bought a new, good-quality snow shovel, right after heavy snowing, it became just a memory in our local area. I have been using the shovel as a dustbin for ten years.

1 Like

You should have seen my c___dren, in jackets, gloves, snowshoes, in the middle of a meadow in bloom…

1 Like