VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Why ask her if it was done by TL4 member?

1 Like

Simple, there have been plenty of times TL4 members have made incorrect decisions whether intentional or not. In fact you yourself have corrected the TL4 member who made this decision on multiple occasions before. Are you now implying TL4 members make correct decisions 100% of the time and should never be questioned?

2 Likes

I think VHTV said it would be correct to question a person who did it not me. But, if you want my opinion, I dont think that’s actually about Queen but about forum member.

Well, I’d probably still not move it since it’s not completely off-topic, but also can’t disagree with decision

3 Likes

I moved it because it was basically about John. It was not inappropriate or anything I just thought it was better here.

1 Like

Hmm I think we may be all getting a little confused. That was exactly my intention. I was questioning why the person made the decision to move all of the comments. I was then also asking your opinion as to if you thought their decision was correct. Personally by all the positive responses the comments got. I don’t think moving the comments was the correct decision.

1 Like

I did not move them because they are bad or inapp. They just did not fit the topic.

1 Like

They were about the topic therefore they fit. It’s as simple as that. Imho the reason they were moved was because you were trying to protect a certain member who at times has shown to be overly sensitive towards comments he may not agree with…

1 Like

I didn’t know until right now that there was an “I’m” in that post.

My keyboard has slide typing, I think that’s what it’s called. I never use it .

I also have very little feeling in my arms, hands and fingers, and no feeling, at all, in my ring and little fingers. If I happen to brush the keyboard, many times I don’t feel it, but the keyboard will throw up usually a bunch of nonsense characters. This time it was a full word.

I always proofread what I write, usually 2 or 3 times. This probably happened after I proofed it just before I submitted it, and I missed it.

I had not intended to say, I’m American, in that post. I was just checking with you to see if I was remembering correctly that you were German. I didn’t think about my own nationality until you asked if I was also German.

1 Like

All them comments are about me personally and nothing to do with the Topic. End of story

i have seen other topic conversations completely off topic and you did nothing you normally give a warning to go back on topic so just tell the truth why you really moved them (he asked privately that you move them is my guess.)

1 Like

The simple truth is that I read the topic, saw it is getting off topic and moved them. But I can’t be everywhere so it is possible I did not see every OT things in all topics. If you found and want it to be moved just tell me.

1 Like

It’s somehow not clear to me what difference it makes for the posting users whether some posts are here or in another thread…

They weren’t deleted, they weren’t marked, they were just moved.
What is the problem that now have to discuss about again?

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

just wondering why you didn’t move these comments when the person even asked you to move them

1 Like

I was surprised by that too, but Jabbath and Kaya probably missed it.

1 Like

Yep I admit I missed it. Will do that now.

2 Likes

It is done :wink:

1 Like

look like playground is getting shorter day by day… :wink: :rofl:

3 Likes

Well, you missed quite a few. Starting with this post, everything Mohrchi and I said to each other was part of what you’ve already moved. There are at least seven more posts in this conversation.

2 Likes

Hi @Kaya, can you briefly explain to me why two of my posts are moved. I didn’t quite understand the system. thanks :+1:

1 Like

Good evening,

Please clarify which posts you are talking about, because I don’t think I moved any of your posts today or last days manually :slight_smile:

1 Like