VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

who me general i accept :rofl:

2 Likes

Nina & Kira sind wieder da ,das war aber ein schneller Sinneswandel!

1 Like

Was I remembering correctly? Are you German? Iā€™m

2 Likes

Ja, ich bin Deutscher. Ich denke, wenn du auch Deutscher bist, sollten wir vielleicht auf die Ɯbersetzungen beide verzichten. Dann kommt es auch nicht zu MissverstƤndnissen :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m American, and unfortunately, only know one language.

Ok, next time just write out the sentence completelyā€¦ :sweat_smile: :joy:

Thatā€™s truly fantastic!! Forty ā€œlikesā€ on a post is really great!! Amelie & Lucas have also just been going to town collecting ā€œlikesā€. They hold the top five spots with: 43, 49, two 51s and a 63. Amazing!! 257 ā€œlikesā€ in just five posts.

I like numbers.

2 Likes

I thought I had. I usually do write in complete sentences. Which sentence are you referring to?

1 Like

I mean this sentence:

You should have written American after ā€œIā€™m.ā€ Without this addition, you actually just say ā€œI amā€ and, based on the previous question about whether I am German, it then means that you are. :laughing:

2 Likes

I did write ā€œAmericanā€ after ā€œIā€™mā€. You even quoted the sentence in your post and it says, ā€œIā€™m Americanā€¦ā€

This post.

1 Like

Where did it say you were American?
You only gave me that answer afterwardsā€¦ :joy:

But I think weā€™d better stop discussing it now.
I ask @jabbath1987 or @kaya to better remove this off-topic discussion from Medeaā€™s topic. :wink:

1 Like

Interested George Clooney GIF

Iā€™m just a simple manā€¦ :crazy_face:

I would say that YOU enjoy certain ā€œspecial rightsā€, wouldnā€™t you? :joy: :rofl:

Even if perhaps not all the ones you would like! :japanese_ogre:

Nick Young Wtf GIF

WTFā€¦lol

Could you please not write something like that when Iā€™m _____ing my tea ā€¦ had to clean the desk now ā€¦ :joy: :rofl:

Me not sure what youā€™re talking about :upside_down_face:

As far as i can tell, i get the same quality images as everyone else here :wink:

He probably already has an extensive collection! :see_no_evil: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Maybe there are still special routes with little extras? :rofl: :joy:

which is definitely by far ā€¦

Hey @kaya do you know why all of our Queen related comments that were in the Queen topic were moved here? :face_with_monocle: :cry:

1 Like