VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

That is definitely not the first song that came to my mind. The song I thought of was

1 Like

Does anyone know the whereabouts of the Henry (part 2) forum??..is this the beginning of the end??who was the visitor who left 30 ish minutes ago?

It should be in the Apartments Discussion.

If it were I wouldn’t ask.

I just checked and it was the fourth topic down.

It was never gone:

Still doesn’t appear on my list…fourth down is this forum.

click on your pic .look at notifications find one to do with that appartment click on it . will take you to that topic make a comment saying you found it , then it will appear at the top of the topics section under latest

great song

Burly Chassis

I deliberately wrote it the way I did, to keep it looking like her actual name…knowing full well that people would get what I was trying to convey. :slight_smile:

I can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed that. Thank you for posting it.

That was at the local Glastonbury Festival in 2007 when she was 70, can you believe that and she can still belt it out. Always been one of my favourite performers.
In her younger days she was really hot but that voice is something special.
I have a huge collection of her songs.

1 Like

I have just been re-watching the infamous ‘Smoke gets in your eyes’ Morecambe and Wise sketch she was involved in. Absolute comedy genius and she was such a great sport, doing that. Then she finished with ‘Diamonds are forever’.

Simply wonderful from start to finish.

Yes she is certainly a one off, no one will ever replace her she was music perfection at her peak and throughout her career, an absolute legend :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Never shied away from her comedy side either. Just the greatest :heart:

1 Like

Dame Shirley Bassey. She is both a CBE and a DBE. Originally Welsh and today she is 86 years old. Very shortly said. :slight_smile:

you shared private things or real names?
otherwise i would disagree with the flags, because everyone who knows how to use a translation app can translate every conversation, by the way, if they are on cam, the should use the cam name they have, for their own protection

@John78 and @Lukas156546
Great comedy tonight with both of you. :laughing:

noRmLI

i give it my best shot :innocent: :innocent:

No, i haven’t shared names. Only what was the conversation about. I also tend to agree that every phone conversation is private. Either is made on cams or not. But all of this are stated very clearly on the FAQs anyway