2023-07-06: Gerdas name added
2023-07-07: Gerdas name removed
2023-09-21: Gerdas name added
2023-10-06: Gerdas name removed
2023-10-13: Miras name added
2024-03-04: Miras name removed

Previous discussions:

4 Likes

Watched on and off last night until quite late and just followed up on the timeline.
Was hilarious watching Henry trying to get into the girls knickers and it was also obvious they were both repulsed by his efforts :laughing:
It was also obvious the two young guys brought them soley for his use but neither of them had any intention of letting him in :laughing:
Have said before the best comedy show on VH, doesn’t he ever get the message :laughing:
It’s often getting rather embarrassing to watch now :laughing:

2 Likes

It seems like Henry has lost that touching feeling he’s used to

It is quite impressive that one have to have two sections to have a fullfilling discusson about more or less one topic. It tells something about the space and the interest for it. Just saying. :heart_eyes: :hugs: :heart:

1 Like

Positive and negative

2 Likes

Yes rather obsessive for fuckall eh :laughing:
Still gives everyone a laugh i suppose. :laughing:

Think it safe to say he’s lost it unless he gets his hands on a well worn in one :laughing:
Trying it on with these two so young makes it all a bit creepy to be honest.
Even Mira had a go at trying to encourage the blonde one but failed.
Both as bad as each other really. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, that was your words and not mine. Nevertheless a good point. :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Rather unsettling to see Mira have another epileptic fit this morning.
It must be very concerning and worrying for anyone else present i must admit.

2 Likes

3 Likes

It seems that since Indira, Shana, Marica, and Elisha left his orbit, he hasn’t had any luck with anyone young

3 Likes

Henry obviously dreaming of what might have been :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yep, only the nice girls left :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But even that dream is over :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

He must have had wind :laughing:

He was so gentle and caring

1 Like

i had never seen the footage of mira while having a seizure…good thing henry was there if a person is alone he can get hurt by hitting the ground… :cry:

2 Likes

The worst one was I think at a Halloween party at H&M, where, all the guys there helped her

I’m so sorry…I’m not a doctor but isn’t there any medicine that can help people who suffer from seizures?

yes there called AEDs sodium valproate , carbamazepine , levetiracetam these are the 3 main drugs but as if she is taking any is anyones guess as AEDs come with a load of side effects so not always prescribed other options include VNS or DBS , these are electrical implants , i know all this as my daughter as epilepsy ,

1 Like