Technical issue (Americas, 17.05)

anybody else having problems with cam streams keep buffering as of 05/16/2023 ? been having this issue since this morning and its not my internet im having the same problems on my hone and tablet also tried serveral other browsers and on a friends computer so its not me. something most be going on with VHTV servers.

1 Like

Had ik ook , ander browser genomen BRAVE en probleem was opgelost

Yes, Just keeps buffering forever.

1 Like

Just loading, loading and loading…takes forever

Same here using chrome

1 Like

BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser
geen problemen

Yes same problem all day today

1 Like

Please contact us via support form in order to help with identifying and resolving the issue. We would appreciate more information from different cases. Thanks in advance!

no cameras will load been this way since early morning just spinning wheel where picture should be

Thanks for letting me know. I can see that all of you guys are free viewers from USA so most likely that’s the affected audience. Currently investigating

Ty for your hard work

All our users from other categories reading my previous post - now it’s not working for you too. Sorry, we are working on it. I swear.

Human Rights Love GIF by GianniArone

Just down for a few minutes. Back now!!

Hey USA guys, is there any chance it got better for you too?

mines down still

just black with buffering
preview bar has pics as well as house clicker on left dont know if they are changing though

Could you please check in incognito mode too? I was able to reproduce the issue via American IP with VPN earlier, but now everything is working fine the same way

what is in cognito? log out?

1 Like

Yes, me too.

Still just buffering got a pic for a min but was frozen