Maintenances May 22-29

Hey friends,

This week main site will have several planned maintenance times and the first one has already started. Though currently everything is going smoothly, we can still experience some performance issues. I’ll leave updates each time maintenance starts so you’ll know there is no need to worry. Our apologies for possible inconveniences in advance :innocent: :hammer_and_wrench:

9 Likes
2 Likes

thanks for letting us no

1 Like

Thanks for let us know about the updates :+1:

3 Likes

Best of luck and success for that :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the update. :+1:

2 Likes

Finished for today

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Technical issues

Hi friends,

Another planned maintenance is going to start in 30 minutes. So please do not worry as streaming issues may arise.

4 Likes

Technical problems of the @VHTV website

In the last few days, the thumbnail update did not work properly.
Today, these hardly work at all and the cameras in various apartments cannot be called up either, although I have also deleted the cache and reloaded the page several times.

I can’t even get to the support or helpdesk page.
Are you having technical problems like this?

1 Like

Hello,

Please see my previous message in this topic

1 Like

Though currently everything is working, we still haven’t finished and will have another round later today. Stay tuned!
terminator ill be back GIF

4 Likes

We got news about maintenance is over for today for EU region. Our team is reviewing the website in order to confirm the issues are now over. Please welcome to see how the VHTV works for you now and let us know if you run into any issues.

:warning: There will be additional maintenance works later this week, starting from tomorrow 2023-05-30T00:00:00Z to cover the issues in Americas region.

2 Likes

thanks for the info

1 Like

Just letting you know that, here in Canada, I noticed that the preview thumbnail images are back and everything appears back to normal again.

1 Like

A fix has been applied, though the works are not over and we will get back on making sure everything stays working later

1 Like

the issues I was having with the preview apts is resolved as of this afternoon, for your knowledge

1 Like

I will like to say @kaya and anybody else that helps with the site maintenace is a rockstar cause my previews are back on the main site for me thank you :hugs:
I don’t know if it’s 1 or multiple ppl that work on fixing that
Dog Thank You GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes