Technical issue (Americas, 17.05)

Ty for update. Did you try via incognito mode?

Did you try via incognito?:pleading_face:

[dk what in cognito is but loged on and out a few times no diff

1 Like

yes got a pic and it keeps freezing every 10 secs

1 Like

now completely frozen

mine going freezing every few second

nope back to frozehenry 22;31

Same back to just buffering

Our technicians have fixed the nature of problem with US viewers – and, unfortunately, weren’t able to find out why it doesn’t work for you. Please contact our support for more detailed information - we are assured it isn’t about former issue as nobody can reproduce it anymore

Ty Kaya maybe now it will sort itself out been off all day good job helping

so yours is working? mines still off

Here in Canada - same issues. A few realms might open after 10 to 30 seconds of buffering. I try to to open other realms but won’t open so then I go back to previous realms that might open but then only buffering. Very inconsistent. Marla & Hector buffers and generally will open. Tried incognito mode but exact same thing.

When a realm does happen to open the video tends to be somewhat blurry and will freeze and skip time.

Thumbnail pics do show up and do change.

no mine still buffering if it does open it freezes switching realms does not help they wont open no cams are working think they are punishing North America free users lol

Most realms are asleep so it can’t be because of an excessive number of viewers. Has to be something technical on their end of it.

Please contact us via support and we will request little bit more data to resolve the issue.

1 Like

Still just buffering. Nothing else comes up at all.

Just sent a ticket to support. Using google chrome and tried Microsoft Edge and Brave browser but same buffering in all realms.

2 Likes

Small update

By now I know that the issue influences some free users from USA. Would you please try using VPN and see if this helps (any EU location should work I guess)?

1 Like