Sophia, Elon, Claudia

I have made donations via VHTV Donate - do we know if the money is reaching Sophia & Elon and others. I should add that I have no concerns about VHTV - I am just wondering if they are able to get the money through?

4 Likes

I must say, that was a beautiful video. :kissing_heart:

Hi there, the process is being setup so any money that is paid will go through and as you can imagine it’s a bloody nightmare there but a solution has been found and just needs to be implemented now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A lot of us are waiting for the word GO and then all will be ok. For the moment. We hope. We have no clue on where they are, what money can buy, how long they will stay there, what is keeping them there, etcetera. I am sure they know what is best. Well better than we do anyways. Keep it up!

Naked she would be lighter and could jump higher

Poor Miri :sob:

Elon: “Miri is hysterical, her neighborhood now under fire ( there are no military facilities there . Putin is a dick !” " I know this place there is a park and houses ."

1 Like

Putin is now a war criminal. The rest of the free world must act as such. Putin crossed the red line.

1 Like

@Sophia_Elon i hope you both are safe and well! Please look after each other x

2 Likes

I will try and answer to the best of my knowledge without divulging where they are.

All I can say is that they are in the west of Ukraine close to the border in a single room with five of them in the room.

There is no timescale on this as it depends on the situation in the country, if it gets really bad then they will run to the border.

They love each other and want to stay together for as long as possible as Elon cannot get out, so that’s what is keeping them there. At the moment they are assessing the situation hour by hour day by day, but there is a very strong chance the girls will have to run to the border within the next few days, if not hours, there is so much uncertainty.

5 Likes

Pfffff wow. Hell. Thanks for the info.

We are with you and with all Ukrainian people. Be Strong! :muscle: :ukraine: :eu:

2 Likes

well i hope they can stay together and be safe wherever they may be now. and that it will soon be over and they can pick up their lives again which is not going to be easy

2 Likes

Thanks for the updates. Seriously. I can’t log in as often as I want, but I always look for your updates. @Sophia_Elon try to keep smiling as often as possible. Much love from Italy

Amelie said they were getting to her bank account.

1 Like

I have enjoyed this apartment so much this past year and it sickens to think all these guests and friends could be in danger. Hoping all are safe!

3 Likes

I went thru the process to send coins to Amelie and Lucas. I don’t know if they got my particular donation but Amelie says they are getting coins. Has anyone donated to Elon Sophia et al? Do they (Elon Sophia) say they are getting them?

2 Likes

She posted that they were getting the VHTV donations in their bank account.

Who is “she”? Amelie or Sophia?

1 Like

I can confirm that it is working 100%.

Latest news is that the girls are likely to cross the border soon and Elon will go back to fight or help the army as much as he can as they are turning away people at the moment who have no experience with guns.

Sophia was laughing this morning that the bed is too short for him. :blush: :rofl:

4 Likes

I meant Amelie. I misread your post. I don’t know about S & E.