Should non paying subscribers have access to the forum

Who gives a s__t. I would just post on CamCaps. :joy:

I was a subscriber from the very start of VHTV until a few months ago, and you want me banned :joy:

1 Like

Oh hold on yo small hypocrite! You didn’t have 10 days yet? And you goes to say what should to be allowe and what should be not allowe to members on this palt forum! Your job even just a moments operator! And one of your work should be is pasting names on videos requests! And this job nothing to do with making Rules of this forum as everyone knows! Oh Really just play on your level or job and let the real mods of this forums doing thier jobs! Oh Really if in case there someone should blaming on this! maybe that person who has recommended you to be as moment operators! i think even a worker bee in that dreamland is too much for you☺️! Oh Even hypocrisy itself has mentions or hoot or shout everywhere toward you🤭.

Oh i think VHTV has gives the monkey some banana :banana:and that monkey hasn’t get enough and goes to climp to levels up his level what is really funny when that monkey think that banana :banana:it gonna to be a Magic stick! Sigmund Freud would be happy to study some case like as his case! Monkey censoring on lalaland or on dreamland! Oh i loved that Title​:yum::relaxed:

Ok ooopel ! as usual it’s hard to understand what you are trying to say, but you sound very upset. I think my comment was reasonable and in no way offensive to anyone, not sure why you felt so threatened and offended by it that you had to come here and leave such rude and offensive comments. anyway, welcome to the forum, and I hope you can enjoy the forum as much as everyone else.

1 Like

I see you are not the only one who did not understand the word salad.

:joy: this is what I understood from those comments :sweat_smile:

Mrs Ciggie - does not understand the rules of the forum , example never aim at one person when you can aim at ten or more , plus vhtv cant say your being too personal :innocent:

I did not understand a thing at all too :upside_down_face:

Oh huh! so my bet in your intelligent, it was bad alarm ? When was that? Ahhh maybe from 4 years ago!must i confess​:relaxed: i was goofy i didn’t figure out that feature you have! Should be me if there any chance to support that! or you had been closed off that store of support in nowadays :face_with_hand_over_mouth::yum:

While you keep saying, it’s hard to understand what i’m trying to say! Then how you do figured out if my comment was rude and offensive toward you! Oh i just trying to wondering here! No offend at all!oh Maybe Darwin’s a whole theory is very correct about that the origin of humans it was apes, but he was definitely wrong into one point that! there is still one ape that did not be evolve yet to become a human!:yum::hugs:

Your comments just keep getting weird. Are you sure you in the right forum?

When I understood right she just called @Bluewinner an ape. :roll_eyes:

Yet I understood Bluewinner perfectly, so he has evolved into a writing ape.

No, we didn’t intend and don’t plan to limit non-paying viewers accessing the forum.

BTW, edited a typo in the topic header.

OOps sorry Mr project team my typos are famous, i think its working on an old l/top that needs a new batt , so if the mains leed comes out it stops Only put this topic up for debate to calm some of the shouty ones who were also non subscribers, it got some good responce so not a complete failure .

Oh thank to god! Sorry VHTV Mod but you should Tell that! For those guys or folks who trying to censoring or controlling about posts or opinions of non paid members from Rules who they still doesn’t existence yet.

Yes…might entice to get membership.

1 Like

sono d’accordo

Oh! Yep. Just tie up your horse or saddle your horse! Ya Mr! because last time i had check on them!These guys still have their tongues who still work and they can say what they wanna to say! They No need extra help from any volunteer from an residents on dreamland! :yum:

Sorry, you make no sense at all. :woozy_face: