Should non paying subscribers have access to the forum

Why / why not? :arrow_heading_up:

Interesting…but not work

Because why not? :wink:

1 Like

Couse it’s not block…

Mr Jabs – As a lazy viewer whats the latest stats FORE & AGAINST this topic ?

You guys really should be more appreciative. :woman_shrugging:t2:

WoW ! Amy3 must not be feeling well today thats the smallest statement on a subject she s banged on about infact its the smallest she has EVER quoted .

Are you for real;For the past three years I am a paid subscriber it’s just lately I’m not so happy with the projects so I go as I like what I see :statue_of_liberty:

1 Like

i tend to agree with Marcie and then Gunter that certainly postings and possibly access should be limited to those people paying., not necessarily premium. You can pick up quite a distorted view of what is happening from just the free cameras, and also in todays modern world who gets something for nothing nowadays. In reality the free cameras are just a marketing ploy to encourage people to subscribe, so why would you want to risk non-payers being able to influence that which we are all buying.

More appreciative about what exactly. You f_____g your views on others and wanting to censor people? I get why people do not want non paying members not being able to chat in the forum, my views are I could not give a toss. Not so sure how a non paying member is able to have a decent discussion on any room as they are severely restricted to 1 room. How did you manage to see the whole Oliver shoot if you are a non subscriber?

Oh please! I don’t need access to know what’s happening. I’m really good at filling in the blanks from the previews. What next, you’re gonna demand vhtv ban non subscribers from seeing the previews. :joy: Censoring? Who? Seems to me that you people are trying to influence vhtv too. Good luck! They don’t easily move. :kiss:

1 Like

Do I need to be a premium member to know what’s going on when my favorite rooms are gone, or my favorite couple goes for a long vacation,what’s the point to watch most of the people that they’re in this just to fill up the project.

1 Like

Fully agree.

1 Like

I see you do a lot of assuming. So you are also a physic and can see things others can’t. Can you point out in one of my comments I have tried to influence others or where I would demand VHS to censor non subscribers? You are really very defensive and take things way too personally. OH and you are starting to bore the s__t out of me.

Ouch ! that hurt her :upside_down_face:

IMO the non-premium users should have access to the forum and join the discussions as they are either former subscribers or the potential future subscribers, and based on the content of this forum they can decide as if they like to join and support the project. but if their sole purpose is to hurt the project by trolling the forum and posting negative or insulting comments and scaring away the participants and new members from this forum and the project, they should be banned indefinitely.

3 Likes

Point is not to pay for anything…simply

Anyone interested in this forum is a potential subscriber, so if they are respecting the rules and members, I can’t think of a reason to exclude them from this forum :wink:

2 Likes

If there was nobody paying then this site would not exist.

1 Like

potential subscribe…hardly