Should non paying subscribers have access to the forum

Oh you hurt me by that reply! still i can offer you some gum :fish_cake::dango:or candy, if you gonna still upset on me, have nice day ya Mr… You should complete what are among the points as what Darwin’s theory said.:yum::relaxed:

Now theres an outstanding reason to keep non payers off the forum

Are you sure those are cigs you are smoking, seems a bit stronger stuff to me as nobody can understand you

Jesus he s a gonner , i dont want what he s smoking that s for sure

She is upset with me, because of what I said in my comment yesterday :

I know this person, she has no interest in VHTV but she is a strong supporter of our famous troll guy. so my comment has unsettled her. unfortunately ( or fortunately ?!? :sweat_smile: ) she is not able to communicate in English.

Oh why this isn’t surprise me?As you are said by yourself you are (nobody) ! And who cares about what (nobody) have to say​:yum::relaxed:

Weird, nobody cares you say but here you are the most active voice on this post

What are non paying subs even discussing? They can barely watch any apartments and when they comment its mostly negative comments and insults anyway.

There s the door in the corner Mrs ciggy , please close the door on the was out to stop the draughts :upside_down_face:

OMG im as bad as him WAY WAY WAY :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh have to say goodbye! See ya yo residents on this dreamland! No hard feelings :yum::relaxed::relaxed:

You have already been forgotten

is there an ignore button on VHTV ?

On the persons profile you can choose to ignore

if i press your emo face it shows zero ignore

Thank you got it

Sexy Jessica Alba GIF