Should non paying subscribers have access to the forum

The topic has been created because the most shouty and causing general mayhem is sometimes getting out of hand.

2 Likes

“Should non paying subscribers have excess to the forum ?” …Yes they should!

Of course they should

1 Like

please debate why DAVID , there are restrictions on room views as non payers etc , so they cannot in theory add to any forum whats going on in real terms

Yes there are and I am not sure I agree (entirely) with that idea either!

WHY ? express more

My reasoning is simple. With regard to the forum, everyone has the right to an opinion and to see those of other people, who express theirs too.

Then we come to what we are all paying fees for

Seriously, how is this site going to make money if non subscribers are allowed the same access as paying viewers? As to them having a say in the forum makes absolutely no difference to me.

1 Like

They make money from the subscribers who are already paying. I am not suggesting that all access (to the main site) should be free!

Im not trying to be offencive on a personal level to anyone , im just rattling a few cages the topic

And rightly so!:slight_smile: It is good to discuss these things so thank you for creating the topic.

No doubt AMY3 just choked on her corn flakes this morning & is revving up as we speek

No they shouldn’t because they don’t support the project.

think the issue is lack of moderation on the forum too much trolls or people insulting the participants without any consequences

1 Like

And here I was thinking it was a sausage she choked on :upside_down_face:

Not so much the participants but rather those viewing their opinion on the forum. As far as I am concerned you do have the right to criticize participant if you do so decently.

problem is i see people being totally rude to them for no reason only that they dont like them

I think a weaner on or off a body is a distant memory to this person

Non paying subscribers should have access to the forum (especially for commercial reasons), but they should not be allowed to post comments.