Purgatorium đŸ’©

Podiamos poner los enlace de cuando tuvieron sexo

Jabs please don’t delete this topic as it has been approved with support and VHTV.

1 Like

Okay. Personally I still do not see the reason for an own topic for that

Looks like the message says it will still be deleted in a day.

Because all the messages will be in one place and the link will then be sent to Nina & Kira.

Sorry I did not have that information. Sorry :wink:

1 Like

Do you mind if I move the six posts so it is just messages?

1 Like

I was just about to suggest that :joy: :stuck_out_tongue:

You posted a screenshot. You can’t just highlight the text and translate it, or copy and paste it to be translated. It’s a picture of text, not actual text.

I am so sorry my friend as I keep forgetting about you, my bad and the text is below. :slight_smile:

Hi there,

I have an idea to set up a Google published page wishing Nina & Kira lots of love and happiness from us all.

How this works is that I set up an invite page where people add their message which is emailed to me and I filter out the idiots and add their message to the Published webpage.

Then when there are enough messages I can give you the web link that you can pass on to the girls, keeping their privacy and allowing the users to wish them the best in the future.

I just thought it would be a nice way to say goodbye to the girls which many of us have followed for many years and wish them all the happiness for the future.

I can have it set up tomorrow and give you the links so you can take a look yourself. :slight_smile:

In this way, I don’t need to know, nor anyone else except you their private details :slight_smile:

2 Likes

While I appreciate the thought, UKPolska, I don’t need to translate English to English. Unfortunately, it’s my only language.

I was referring to your reply to @refazer when he asked for a French translation of that English screenshot, which is difficult to translate when it’s in picture form.

That is the text from the screenshot that I copied to you and it’s the only screenshot that I used.

1 Like

The reason @refazer asked for a French translation when you posted the English text in a screenshot, is because it’s difficult to translate text when it’s in a picture.

You can’t just press the globe and translate it. You can’t copy and paste it into a translator. You also can’t highlight the text in a picture and translate it. That’s why he said, French would be better because he couldn’t translate the text in the screenshot you posted.

It can be done, but most people don’t know how, and it takes special software to do it.

I didn’t need to translate it, but you were very harsh to him when he said, French would be better. Now that you’ve posted the actual text that was in the screenshot, he can translate that, but he couldn’t do that before, which is why he asked for French.

Of course he could as it was in his messages from me to him and that was just a copy of the message. All he needed to do was to look up the date which was there and I am not going to translate it into French for him.

1 Like

I agree and he is certainly capable of translating it to French, but what I explained is why he asked for French, as he hadn’t found your PMs, at that point.

You sent him the English text, but he apparently didn’t know that, which is why he hadn’t replied to you. It’s also why he asked for French. He said later he had found your PM.

OMG, yes he had, as he replied to the first message, but after a further two messages plus prompting on the forum asking him to check his messages, of which he ignored, I gave up. You have completely misunderstood this as if you click the screenshot you can see his reply, but sadly you cannot see this :frowning: :
Do you mind if I move all this aff topic stuff as it has nothing to do with this thread?

refazerPremium Viewer

ukpolska

22 Feb

p‌as de problùme mais elles ne sont pas encore partis, elles vont rester jusqu’au bout.

1 Like

You’re right, I misunderstood. And, while I did see his reply in your screenshot, it was like 2 + 2 equaled 3.5. Yes, you can move these off-topic posts.

1 Like

Yes it is important to me and yes you had a special badge. It was a shield but when you demoted yourself for a while your badge went away.

I never demoted myself, just removed the name leader.

Semantics, you said you didn’t want to be a Leader anymore when you were protesting VHTV.