Purgatorium šŸ’©

Only Bluewinner has a badge for some reason and I really donā€™t care for such things. https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/g/trust_level_4

You had the same flair/badge too also thanks for letting us know you donā€™t care.

Donā€™t make up things I never said as I said I didnā€™t want to be part of a site like this and as far as the title leader goes, and the badge thing really isnā€™t as important to me as it seems to be for you.

I donā€™t ever remember any badge or stuff like that, as I said, it really isnā€™t that important to make yourself look any better than the next person. :man_facepalming:

I am not making things up you said you didnā€™t want to be part of the site and you said you no longer cared or wanted to be a Leader. You then hid your Leader tag.

A badge/flair is just a fun thing to have. It doesnā€™t have anything to do with trying to look better than the next person. Some people like those types of things and others donā€™t, to each their own.

Wrong again https://forum.voyeur-house.tv/t/heroes-chat/16139/129 as I said stop making things up.

You deleted the post along with many others that you posted when you were angry. I saved a couple of them though. :wink: This is a pointless discussion which I will no longer entertain. Have a good rest of your day my friend.

Oh yes of course I deleted the post so it suits your agenda, Jesus, what a crock of s__t and it will go where it belongs.

I have never once said that I didnā€™t want to be a Leader, I have said many times though that the title isnā€™t that important to me as it is to others and that is the plain honest truth and I dare you to prove it otherwise.

I took a break to cool off and calm down as I was so disillusioned after Black & Peace as I saw Peace as that level of desperation, which no one should go through and no one would help her and it affected me deeply.

You can try and be a little honest here as any respect I had for you quickly diminishing.

Taking things out of the private Heros Lounge into the public part of the forum, niceā€¦ :clap: :clap: :clap:

I do not lie and I do not delete my posts. Can you say the same to both of those things??

Here is your deleted comment saying that you donā€™t want the tittle of leader anymore nor do you want anything to do with this site.

Here is your deleted comment where you say you have already resigned as Leader and it wasnā€™t that important to you anyway.

Well thatā€™s very convenient isnā€™t it as I donā€™t remember writing anything like that and sounds rather obsessive on your part doesnā€™t it. :man_facepalming:

And if I did write something like that then it must have been out of anger although as I said I have no memory of it, I am just a little bit disturbed why you would be saving screenshots of peopleā€™s posts and itā€™s very creepy.

Wow, I donā€™t even know what to say. I almost never save screen shots of peopleā€™s posts. I saved your posts because you said some really, really mean things to me that night. You let me know how dumb I was among other things. The things you said were so mean that I was contemplating reporting them to VHTV. You later sent me a private message somewhat apologizing for your actions. Wishing me good luck with my life as you had no intention of coming back to the site. I decided not to report the comments and kept everything to myself. However today you called me a liar which I am not. I only posted the comments proving that I was telling the truth.

It really has little if not any importance to me what you keep or donā€™t keep, even though it is rather freaky and weird, to say the least. Maybe I have my first stalker here :rofl: :rofl:

You have been proven wrong so now you try to belittle meā€¦ I really must have upset you it seems.

Because of your involvement with this war, this gives you a one dimensional view of events, but I totally stand by what I have said. Even though you disagree with what I have said, Iā€™m not against you and I hope the future for you becomes brighter. I still think though it would be a good idea if you took a break from VHTV, because certain comments which have every right to be placed on here are clearly upsetting you.

Finally, I think we can agree that we all wish this devastating war to be over as quickly as possible and Ukraine returns to a free democratic country.

I will not be making any further comments on this subject.

Good, and you are very welcome to your opinion, however, deluded it is. :slight_smile:

There is just no getting through to some people. You try and be reasonable and understanding and they just come back and throw it in your face. So be it, let them carry on with their sad life.

I thought you were finished? Or couldnā€™t you resist that last one more comment? :man_facepalming:

Condescending more like.

Was the comment concerning the war in Ukraine? I think not, or perhaps you would like to post my comment somewhere else as it is not concerning this topic.

If you would like me to move it then I will do that for you if you wish, up to you.

Just amuses over the years when you see a person say thatā€™s my last word on the matter and they just cannot resist that last word. Letā€™s call a truce and just agree to disagree with each other as this is pointless.

Happy to call a truce and genuinely whether you believe it or not, I have nothing against you.

Nor I, just two people with strong opposing opinions.