Purgatorium đŸ’©

That is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. :smiling_face:

Whatever makes you happy my friend. :+1:

But it should be noted that it is you and not I saying such nasty comments.

Does it translate as go to hell in which case he said the Ukraine told the Russians to go to hell.

It translates to fuck you or sit on a dick and that is what he was telling me to do

not because she is a moderator that she has all the rights to a___e her moderator possion

Alors a___ez de votre droit de censure Bravo Jab! si nous parlions de la lague allemande ça ne vous dérangerait pas :joy:

Also missbrauchen Sie Ihr Recht auf Bravo Jab! -Zensur, wenn wir ĂŒber die deutsche Lague sprechen wĂŒrden, es wĂŒrde Sie nicht stören

C’est fait ! Bravo

All conversations regarding Paris, from my point of view, are welcome. While not born there, all my c___dhood and youth was spent there. It still feels to me like home. The only place where I am not asked where I am from.

Mr KnowVeryLittle and his usual diatribe. I have no clue what you’re talking about and I’m not interested. All I know is that you man_facepalmed a post of mine (of nil relevance to you) and I man_facepalmed yours in return. I’m even unfamiliar with “man_facepalming” but I guessed it wasn’t complimentary coming from Mr KnowVeryLittle. Run along now!

You have no clue about forum etiquette, not just this one but all. You always come in gently and learn “the room”:
 Never, ever do you come in with barrels blazing like you did about something you know nothing about. There is no racism here as it is totally rebuffed by VHTV. Again, you weren’t here for the previous comments, so bugger off, you have no clue. Quit trying to be relevant, you show your irrelevancy every time you comment.

F**k you @NotSeth , all you’re able to do is run around facepalming everyone because you can’t substantiate any of your claims, but you have your back covered by @jabbath1987 who covers for all of your crap
 prove me wrong.

Wow, this guy has the nerve to mention “forum etiquette” and then right after proceeded to tell someone “F**k you @NotSeth”. I asked you once before
 are you _____ again?

Learn your etiquette and then come back
 you’re a joke to the rest of us
 you just don’t see it
 sorry for you lol.

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :laughing:

“the rest of us” in your head, _____ man.

I have no idea what you are talking about, sorry.

Sorry. I wonder if by chance she was on VHTV? The footage is from protests in Georgia.

100% no, as there are no apartments in Georgia,

What makes you think she would be on here? And I will move these posts later as they have nothing to do with this topic.

1 Like

OK.Then you can delete the post. :slightly_smiling_face:

Effectivement les Dames en vitrine c’est Amsterdam :joy: :rofl: :grinning:

Pero sin ver sexo