Purgatorium đŸ’©

I am sure there are many

ha lenne egy lĂĄnyod Ă©s bĂŒszke lennĂ©l rĂĄ, hogy Ă­gy viselkedik?

if you had a d______r, would you be proud of her if she behaved like this?

Well you seen it as well @john78 so you would know how it came about, (there is two ends of a conversation) so just let your little buddy Blue in on all the gossip because the poor soul is seemingly filled with jealousy at missing out

Just because i seen it and i know how and for what purpose it was made, i have my doubts about the full honesty of what it was said there. In fact, we both know what happened after that :wink:

Yeah we do, quite a few of the participants names just coincidentally changed on the forum and a whole lot of videos disappeared from the archives but like I said it was all just a “coincidence” and nothing to do with the information that went with it

I wasn’t referring to that, but more to what happened to the authors, but
we can all see it how it fits our narrative :slightly_smiling_face:

Now that’s not a surprise is it? But it doesn’t matter what happened to the author, it doesn’t make it any of what I said less true

I was just wondering what she does. Since I couldn’t understand the conversations, I made up my mind from what I watched on the internet and at home. I didn’t accuse her of anything. I wish you success in business life. But she didn’t care as much as you did. If she had worn it she would have written something

They used to answer everything, but not anymore. After the problems between them, she just reads. Then I’m asking here again. What do you do, Ariella?

I’m afraid she won’t share personal information

1 Like

Anna and Alex, seriously stop listening to Jabbath and stop telling him anything about your life. He’s ruining your legacy. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*edit
ruined your legacy

Donald Duck Lol GIF

the one who wrote is not me but 6VGI5riT5g, it has the same icon. I stopped writing thank you a long time ago
no cometas el mismo error con el gracias

Between moralizers, ass-lickers and advice-givers, we are remarkably served on this page
 :grinning:
Ariela, I read the description of your health problems and am surprised to see such significant consequences linked to the pill in such a short period. It must have been either unsuitable or very poorly balanced for you

Noticing your repeated stomach aches, I was thinking more of a problem with endometriosis, a disease that we don’t think of immediately but is more widespread than we imagine in women, whatever their age, but you tell us that no and that’s comforting.
As for everyone’s fantasies or their fabrications, it is undoubtedly regrettable but the price you must accept when you decide to appear on this platform. In French, we say: “you can’t make an omelette without breaking the eggs” which means that you have to accept the consequences of your actions.
Regarding everyone’s opinions - like mine - they are also a reflection of the image you give when people look at you and you must accept it, even if they are wrong.

For those giving advice to look elsewhere, keep them to yourself, you can see that they are useless and finally, for the image posters, aren’t you tired of always posting the same or almost the same ones ? Sure! Ariela is a pretty woman, but still
 Seb will forgive me, but he’s not my type so I won’t make any comments about him. :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree 100% with this sentence. If Seb went the same way every evening and his friend came. And if he slept with someone else in the living room while Ariela was s___ping inside. Would you write the same sentences?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m talking about some users on the forum, not Ariella. To those who blindly defend everything

1 Like