Purgatorium đŸ’©

Completely agree, initially an MRI performed by a radiologist trained in endometriosis seems useful to me, before other clinical examinations if they prove necessary.
On the other hand, I think that Ariela can make the decision to consult alone because she is the main one concerned and does not need any agreement or influence for the health of her own body. Women are equal to men, aren’t they?

As you seem to feel targeted by my last comment, going back only a few days, I am taking two examples where the images are very close to each other, which is normal in a fixed shot from the same camera.
Considering that Ariela takes a bath daily, I’m not sure that a photo every day brings much new, same for a shot in front of the kitchen sink. I even think that this can be counterproductive due to the phenomenon of weariness but that is just a simple opinion, mine.
Bathroom: 09/28, 09/30 and 10/03
Kitchen: 27,28,29/09.

Furthermore, mentioning a possible gynecological problem is not necessarily useless in the context of a simple discussion, because it is only a possibility whereas saying nothing under the pretext of letting them live their life is apparent to questionable behavior for all those who pose as unconditional defenders.

becoming a creature of habit now, a quick tidy up for Seb, then a quick shower/ shave then of out for the week end with her lover

When she came home yesterday, she was making a photo sign to Seb while talking on the phone. Maybe she went to the shooting. But Ariela hasn’t seen her boyfriend for 2-3 days, maybe she went to her boyfriend.

Ariela only uses the house for showering and eating. She also occasionally has sex with Seb for VHTV. I think they just have a roommate agreement. Her real boyfriend is out there. spends more time there. She used to come home late, but now she stays there for 4-5 hours during the day in the home.

It’s as if we were talking down to you and those who think like you. Since these people got into this business, they took the risk. They come out and explain it like the other day. whether she has a lover outside or not. But most people’s sacred things are not spoken of, even indirectly.

I openly say that Ariela used to have sex at home with her friends, now having sex outside. I’m saying the only difference is that his relationship with Seb at home is fake. Because Ariela can go without sex for 2-3 days at most. either old ariela fake or this ariela

1 Like

Of course, I follow it because it is beautiful and different. Different people were coming but now there are only two of them. I’m trying to resolve this change. disagreement between them. Everything happened after the ring on that finger came off.

1 Like

I write what I want. I don’t expect a solution from you either. keep your awesome mind to yourself. If you don’t like it, you ignore it. Just like I usually do. You don’t comment on everything. If they don’t like the comment they can defend themselves. They don’t need you or anyone else.

1 Like

Don’t show off by quoting the words of famous philosophers and writers. Why should I provoke them? I’m not answering because it’s wrong, I’m just tired of you answering everything. The answer comes from you, not Ariela and Seb. We aren’t watching you. I never asked question you. Don’t answer everything, just follow. They write answers and defend themselves.

Do not use real names of guests or participants

Ariela is off to another “modeling” job

Sebastian works during the day, Ariel at night. It’s a couple life in time. Not easy to live.

just throwing it out there, how comes all these so called modelling assignment is at night and never during the day

Ariela has just returned. The urgency is not to join Sebastian under the duvet.

1 Like

There is nothing left in this house. Love if there was one day is really very far.

Each on his own.

1 Like