Ariela

@Sebastian sorry to hear about your illness and hope you recover as soon as possible. You and Seb have always been one of my favourite couples up until Will came into your lives. In our wedding vows we say the words “in sickness and in health” and I take you back to Jul 2023, Seb had real bad issues with his back, I remember him lying on the floor near the door and not moving, some members even commenting was he still alive. However, all you were interested in was spending time with Will as showed here. This continued for a while and I called you a horrible wife which I stand by as in my world we should always stand by our husband/wife when not well. I stopped watching this realm but it appears that you now spend the majority of time at home during the night and hope you and Seb are happy and content. Interestingly on another realm where the man receives lots of criticism, when his wife (not sure if the right term) has a fit he always looks after her. Fellow members I am not a troll but say things as I see them, so don’t bother with any thumbs down you would not do it if Ariela was fat and ugly…

3 Likes