Purgatorium šŸ’©

I will continue to comment. If my comments and thoughts are wrong, there are two people who will want them to correct it. One is Seb and the other is Ariella. I am writing this for the last time, dear lawyers.

In times gone by, every village had its outsider. he was alone, isolated, and didnā€™t have much to say. and when he did speak, no one listened.
Thanks to the internet, these outsiders can suddenly talk to other outsiders, be heard, and get validation forā€¦whatever. and suddenly think they have meaningā€¦

why should the two of them pay attention or even respond to a troll who writes rubbish and passes it off as his thoughts? :rofl: :joy:

Yes Iā€™m sure VHTV will get rid of this place when it has around 400,000 visits a month to concentrate on the 6.5k telegram subscribers because that just makes perfect business sense :roll_eyes::man_facepalming:

The topic is also that you are the owner here. On the other platforms they can be kicked out, as has happened many times.

.5k ? If I understand her correctly, thatā€™s not enough in her opinion. Or too irrelevant. What about some other forums, like Dennis etc., which also have less. Do you want to abolish them too?

I donā€™t want to abolish anyone, it was john78 who said this forum was quite irrelevant not me

sorry, I didnā€™t mean to blame her. I just thought you could explain the numbers to me. Then they talked about 400,000. And they were sure that vhtv would then get rid of this apartment. Just pure information so that I understand the system

1 Like

Well, all the activities adverts are made on TG and nothing here. What more is needed to be said ? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@John78 you know i love you but you should focus your comments on the topics like cinderella,flora etcā€¦ariela and sebastian is not your caseā€¦

When I said ā€œthis placeā€ I meant this forum, as far as I know this apartment is not going away

@John78 even if there are no posts on telegram so many people love this couple.and will continue to love them foreverā€¦

Because the endless repetition of screenshots of the activities on the forum are the advertising

There is around 400,000 visits to this forum to look at the screenshots where just 6.5k are possibly viewing the telegram account

Andre, i wasnā€™t talking about Ariela and Seb. :hugs:

sorry i misunderstood i thought you were talking about ariela and sebastianā€¦ :pray: :hugs:

Thanks for the description. I think I understand :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I used to be a sub. but let my sub. run out for the summer. I will not comment on anything that goes on within the walls of cameras. I will comment on pics that I see and that is about it.

we are all in the same tunnelā€¦(thank you @jabbath1987 )ā€¦

@jabbath1987 can I ask you without you being offended if by any chance there is a post of yours in this topic?..