[POLL] Choose our new Forum Leaders

As promised, here I propose our community to select up to 3 new forum Leaders. All of forum users in this poll are Trust Level 3 members, the level achieved automatically based on activity & value given to our community. High trust level users can already edit other users’ posts, which may help newcomers to get the hang of our community.

Leader role is the next trust step which allows its members to further help with forum sustainability. This does not allow its members to access personal users information though, keeping it one step behind of official moderators, who are VHTV staff only due to privacy reasons.

Leader role is not an obligatory position and does not require it’s members to act, though lets them intervene when community needs their help.

:raised_hand: The Poll is available for any user starting from Trust Level 1, which is easy to achieve and consists from lots of forum members. It doesn’t include TL0 users as they had close to no activity here, which means they might not yet care of what this topic is actually about :slight_smile:

You don’t need to have active subscription at VHTV to be able to take part into the poll or be eligible to become a forum Leader.

3 Likes

@VHTV Why isn’t @jabbath1987 a part of this? His role should not be automatic!

Done :+1::+1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I suggest making a separate poll to let community decide of @jabbath1987 needs to be ousted. In a week, after this poll is finished.

So far Jabs helped us a lot maintaining the forum and I’d say his “hit rate” is high enough to cover the issues some forum members raise time to time. I’m still pretty sure he ain’t biased towards hating some users out of others here, but nothing to be done with human nature, the possibility of that is there somewhere.

And, by the way, who the hell would help new-coming Leaders around?!

4 Likes

@VHTV Is it possible to remove my name from the poll? I have no intention to moderate posts and i leave it for others that need this

tks

1 Like

Too late, buddy, sorry for not asking :smiley:

In the same time, as said, no obligations, no pressure. We may, however, grant your position to the next candidate by vote count, or just have +4 instead of +3 Leaders too.

2 Likes

@vhtv and people please do not vote for me. In June I will be away for a 4 month around the world tour. Will not be spending time on VHTV.

1 Like

Job done. :+1:

1 Like

Hey buddy,
Did I do anything wrong or why the quite negative attitude towards me? At least I can’t remember we ever had any problems with each other?
Would appreciate an answer from you. Take care :wink:

I think the candidates should put their campaign speeches here. I know guvna will be champagning with the promise of more toilet cams. :rofl:

1 Like

Just more cams in general, maybe we could have head or body cams on all participants… :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe some more under table cams like in Ashleys place :wink: :joy:

Don’t forget about their pets. Mandatory GoPros must be placed on the collars of all VHTV participants’ pets, not excluding their aquatic friends :fish: :dog: :cat: :parrot: :rabbit:

1 Like

Body cams would be wonderful and love to have a close up of Ariela body/pussy for sure.

I do not know if I want to see Savannah & Troy Dog - Lissa and Mira & Henry Dog - Snoopy trying to hump each other LOL Sorry that my limit no go zone LOL

All the people nominated seem pretty reasonable and level headed. I was kind of wishing they would have nominated a wild card as well to spice things up a little. :cowboy_hat_face: :upside_down_face: @VHTV

Will I guess it’s a good thing you bowed out of the race then. :joy:

Good! I welcome such a poll very much. I’m not saying he need to be ousted, just be brought back to a level where he has to apply by the same terms as everyone. Yes, it is a fact that Jabbath has helped out alot in these past months. It is also a fact that Jabbath was the only one who was offered this possition where he could help with these things. No one else was.

Answered in PM.

Toilet cams and free alcohol, that’s my cause. :innocent: