Black & Peace

Maybe that’s finally a wake up call for them…?

Probably depends on how big of a fine they will get tbh. Having the realm taken offline doesn’t seem to have detoured Igor & Ahley any.

I meant a general new way of thinking of VHTV

1 Like

Sometimes I take things too literally. It must be the German in me. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It would be a good thing if they actually step in if anything happens and give some kind of statement to us, the audience, that they are taking care of it.

I hope there will be some changes made to prevent things such as this from happening again in the future. It is all very sad.

To be fair @VHTV stated clearly from the beginning that the Leader title comes with no obligations. That if you are granted the title of Leader the person is allowed to do as much or as little with it as they like. @Bluewinner for example has taken a more hands off approach with the role.

I am not saying either of you are handling the role poorly, just differently. I think you both have been feeling out the new position and trying your best to handle the role in a way that works best for you. :smiling_face:

Not that my opinion matters any, but I hope you choose to do whatever works best for you.

Stuff like this never can’t never be prevented to happen.
Still can pretty much be cut by roots instead of letting happen, one, two, three, fourth… until the unfortunate last time

Igor & Ashely and Black & Peace are the most two recent examples of that

I guess I did not word things properly. I meant to say that when things like this happen, I hope there will be stricter punishments to detour the offenders from repeating their bad behavior.

Do you really believe that? They haven´t understand the wake up call when Sergio died. There have been made a lot of points what could be improved. You know their answer. Good thing that you take care but…nah we can´t do anything. The people at Elliots home have been completly drugged yesterday, guess the call was not recieved.

There have been two violent actions at Igor & Ashley including a mental breakdown. If I read it correct it was not the first time. You could see that as a wake up call. The answer was an offline apartment. They delete the scenes gave them a fine and after that the show must go on. You don´t need to be a psychologist to see the serious issues in that apartment. Again wake up call was not recieved.

There have been three violent Situations at Elliots apartment this week. Again, offline for a few hours, delete the scenes and give them a fine. After that show must go on. Again wake up call not recieved.

Black&Peace apartment was offline because of violence. Same procedure as before. Again wake up call not recieved.

Today we saw a complete mental breakdown of a young woman, we saw psychological and physical violence. We saw a Situation that looked like a suicide attemp which was answered with violence.

Seriously how many wake up calls do you still need.

It´s really just a matter of time for the next serious incident to happen and you can´t free VHTV from all responsibility.

Yes you can´t prevent everything thats true but you can also not stand next to it and watch when there is history before.

There is a fine… and then there is another fine … and they perhaps they will remove alcohol… until …

1 Like

Now that you mention it the alcohol ban was the most effective measure, I have seen to correct a problem apartment.

That can’t be said as the tenant abandoned the project and as the sanctions didn’t apply to the guest… That same guest that did exactly the same thing had the alcohol sanction automatically lifted

I mean effective in that one couple left and the other guest/participant hasn’t caused any trouble on his own. So maybe the problem person leaving solved the problem of the realm?

Not removing the guilt of his actions because he was totally conscient, but i have no doubts (also considering the violent behavior that the other dude showed on different occasions) that all was planned and instructed by him (We know that charlize was terrified with the dude can explode at any time) and Evans were more bothered in “impress” the friend then looking to what he was doing. Evans in the past show to be a nice guy

After that episode can’t say a thing if the situation repeated or not, just know by forum that the apartment is a big revolving door all the time

Here we go again. I haven’t checked in here for awhile since Peace returned from her 3 week hiatus and I unfavorited them. But I noticed the increased forum activity lately. I hate the phrase “I told you so” but… honestly, I told you so. Where are the defenders now, saying “oh she likes this abuse” or “oh rough sex is common for some” or “if its not your kink, don’t watch.” Where are you now?? Fuck that shit and fuck you defenders. I and many many others here have repeatedly raised awareness of the serious mental and physical abuse occurring in this apt, and so many others of you have just brushed it off. The fuck is wrong with you people? The closest I’ve ever encountered to an actual murder was on RLC back in the day between Kitty and Smith, where Kitty was the aggressor and Smith was in danger of being tossed over the balcony or stabbed with a kitchen knife when Kitty would go into her rages. But the shit between B&P tops that 100 fold. There is and has been something seriously wrong with this realm, and its not gonna stop. Take them off the air!!

Fully agree. They should have kicked them out a long time ago…

Do me a favor if you don’t want something commented on don’t post it to the public forum. I guess you are right maybe @vhtv @VHTV_CEO should remove you as Leader. The only one who seems to have a problem with my comment is you.

For the record I was saying I thought you were doing a good job with your new role.

1 Like

Calm down everyone. There is not much anyone can do to help them. They have a very toxic relationship and it’s your typical building of the bomb type. Once it goes off and the pressure they have built explodes, they have peaceful times until it starts to build again. Hampster wheel anyone!!!

You are hyper focusing on that single comment. If you would have taken the time to read the 7 comments after between me and @Sparkles you would have seen, we were talking about rules and safety for participants and guests.

1 Like

It’s funny how once most people become upset, they resort to name calling. It’s sad really…