Pets of Voyeur House

I just love Otto and Lola’s little dog - when it comes home from a walk, it goes straight to the bathroom, jumps into the tub while Lola wets a towel, then raises each leg one at a time for her to wash its paws, then jumps out and wipes its feet on a dry towel on the floor. I’ve watched it do this several times, and it always makes me laugh. It also likes to watch them having sex while curled up at the edge of the bed! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Bella (and Alisa) Edited: Name corrected thanks for alerting me :+1:

4 Likes

Her name is Alisa :wink:

yes im not a cat person but did look into that maybe she needs some cat dick and that could be a VHTV first ty

Todays Update:

Realm 7 – Maddy and Rocco – 2 cats = Photo of both but no names Realm 25- Schuyler and Conor – Guinea pig and dog = Both photos and no names Realm 52 – Jules - 2? Snakes? = No photos / names white one Marshmallow, pink one Shrimp Realm 44 – Sophia & Elon - Fish??? = Photo but no names Realm 87 – Montana – Cat and kitten = Photo of all name only of cat Prima

Some people wear sleep masks but not Dylan’s ‘little grey tiger’ apparently! :laughing: image

Some pets this morning. image image image

image image image image

2 Likes

Managed to capture 2 pussies in one shot. :innocent: image

Even more now. image

I literally just grabbed a similar shot a few moments later having not seen your post. I was flicking through apartments and just thought ‘nawwww, cute’.

Everything we have about the pets is now available in the Wiki :point_down:

I was just browsing the wiki and noticed the word ‘pets’ had been added, then noticed the arrows were clickable and reveal photos. Would it be wise to add a note at the top of the wiki page to say the arrows are clickable for photo reveal? Just a thought, because I’m sure I’m not the only thicko not to realise what they are. It’s looking good though. :+1:

3 Likes

Okay will do that :wink:

Now that you have told the whole world you are a thicko (well those who understand that) you might get treated differently on the forum :rofl:

image_2021-10-16_072649 Montana’s Prima and the kitten sleeping together. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

4 Likes

What the hell is that??? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

That my friend is a cat. :yum:

Which end is which??? Can it see??? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

That’s Markus and Sunny’s fury friend from realm 39. :slight_smile: