Pets of Voyeur House

im glad im not the only person who tries to follow pets around in the apartments :joy:

1 Like

Maddy and Rocco Cat 2 image

some times the cats are more entertaining then the tenants

As a NON cat lover ( I prefer dogs), even I have to agree with that!!

Very small but I can work with that…

Realm 7 – Maddy and Rocco – 2 cats = Photo of both but no names Realm 25- Schuyler and Conor – Guinea pig = No photo and no name Realm 52 – Jules - ? (had reptile tank or fish tank in previous place) = No photo and no name Realm 44 – Sophia & Elon - Fish??? = Photo but no names Realm 87 – Montana – Cat and kitten = Photo of all name only of cat Prima

Don’t forget, if you enlarge it, the resolution will go out of the window…like Lucas’s bird if he doesn’t keep an eye on it (I thought I’d keep the reference, somewhat topical)!

Again I was somewhat offended but realised you were speaking of the photo :upside_down_face:

That’s hilarious! :laughing:

please don’t ever post a pic that big of the devilcat, or at least, hide it behind spoiler tags or something. if that jumped out of the screen at me as I was scrolling I may not survive,

Yes he was cool but sadly, he needs to live in family, in a group…

I just HAD to click play on that one, didn’t!!! I nearly had a heart attack! :open_mouth: For crying out loud! :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Come on back to topic, friends :wink:

Curious cat

Have fun with the pets project I’m out of it. :v:

Jules just said “Marshmallow if white, and Shrimp if pink.” So that’s the names. I asked if he could post photos. :+1:

Realm 7 – Maddy and Rocco – 2 cats = Photo of both but no names Realm 25- Schuyler and Conor – Guinea pig = No photo and no name Realm 52 – Jules - 2 Snakes? = No photos / names white one Marshmallow, pink one Shrimp Realm 44 – Sophia & Elon - Fish??? = Photo but no names Realm 87 – Montana – Cat and kitten = Photo of all name only of cat Prima

yes I knew that but last few times I go to there house the cat is bellowing {meowing loudly and excessive} thought it might have something wrong

1 Like

Maybe it’s on heat?:wink: