Personal problems between people

Then i wont let you see my dungeon then. :thinking:

Fucking spoilsport :rofl:

Ah I opened Pandoras box here :joy:

That’s it am going for a lay down, as you perverted buggers are corrupting my pure image :rofl:

You asked for it. :yum: :yum:

This is so much better than getting pissed off by someone, this is why I come onto the forum.Thanks for the good banter guys.

Any time any place. :+1:

Not your dungeon though, right?

Maybe or maybe not. :thinking: Maybe you like it if my gf spanks you? Because i dont spank men only women. :rofl:

I am not into this spanking thing, maybe memories from my schoolyears and getting canned for any and every infringement. So I am going to kindly decline the whole dungeon thing. :shushing_face:

Damn happend to me too but i had eat soap too if i said a bad word. :sob:

Yuck! Not nice :frowning:

Robwin ! with pure thoughts :rofl: just c___ed on my coffee. I have a very active mind but it could never stretch that far . :crazy_face:

If you put lots of other things in your coffee it may help your imagination, on the other hand maybe not. :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nah ! fresh off the bean never touch the other stuff :innocent:

What no sugar or powdered milk. :rofl: :rofl:

Russian style black coffee only , my mrs trained me :rofl:

oh yuck…POWDERED milk!! :face_v___ting: :laughing:

Coffee has to be black. And strong. No point to it otherwise. I reckon sweetened is okay. Sometimes people slightly burn it so it tastes a little bitter.

Thank you. It really means a lot to me. That’s all I wanted to say. Take care man! :heart::heart::heart: