Personal problems between people

At least give a constructive reply without the confrontation would be better , or is it the jin/amy/anom having a fight between themselves but leaving everyone else in the dark , but there again clear thoughts are not in your forte never have been now or in the near future . Mr Jabs ! this needs moving to the S-Hole/gossip the whole thread because its going off topic through no fault of my own :crazy_face: = crazy answer

BIG difference my so called side show is free of charge , your the mug who has paid $40 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz put that in your hat and chew it . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So you’re calling people who paid for a sub a mug? Sounds like something an a-hole would say. :clown_face:

Was it ever confirmed that this guy was lying about breaking his leg? That seems like bs to me. Especially when he stepped on that supposed broken foot.

And for the record, I don’t have a hat. I don’t like hats. :grin:

If i remember correctly your the one who said this before to pay is stupid , at least be true to one of your thoughts or is that too complicated for even your many personas . :crazy_face:

Going cooking this conversation just got boring as hell :upside_down_face:

I can’t be anyone other than me no matter what my name is. That doesn’t matter at all. I bought a sub for research purposes. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Alli i just want you to know that I could very easily turn off your notifications, but I don’t because I love how you make me feel so special. Gives me the desire to keep going. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

arnold schwarzenegger film GIF

I like talking to hands. My favorite thing to talk too. It’s cause they think it stops me, but since sound travels in multiple directions, they still hear it anyways.

star trek GIF

That used to be Jabbs favorite gif. Busted! Hi jabbs. :kiss:

Ok, I’m oficially bored of you.

Catch Ya Later Last Dance GIF by ESPN

Edited so there is no misunderstanding.

@jabbath1987 Thank you, pseudo-me :rofl:

See you fucked that up too. :joy:

Some kind of worm hole or something is at work here. :laughing:

Thanks Mr Jabs , do you have a large trash bin with a lock to put this thing/him/her/whatever in ? :upside_down_face:

Always funny to see jabbs work so fast when it’s me involved. But the silly nonsense between moments operators and robwin, oh no all that gets to stay because if that got s__t canned, poor Just-In would be a ghost.

He isn’t that powerful yet. I think Sparkles will get there before he does to be honest. It’s just a matter of time.