Personal problems between people

Here we can talk and argue with other forums members when we have problems with them.

I think that might be an apology to Dominic. If so, good on you. He deserved it because he never criticized you in any way, and he certainly didn’t call you “stupid”.

It’s naive to expect people to act the same way you do, especially in a public forum where they are free to express themselves how they choose, within the rules of the forum.

I’m not quite sure I’m ready to believe that you fully respect other peoples’ opinions, especially when you call us stupid and demand that we respect yours.

No comment, lest you accuse me of disrespecting and criticizing you.

Carlos, I fully respect your right to express your opinions on this forum. I won’t always agree with you and judging from the comments you’re receiving and the “likes” you’re not receiving, I’m not sure anyone else agrees with you, either. But, you’re still free to express them, just maybe not so repetitively. Just a kind suggestion.

In any case, maybe re-read what I’ve said here before you respond to anyone else’s reply to what you’ve said. Also, just a suggestion.

1 Like

have a nice day

1 Like

Hey Dr. Frog. I agree with what you said, but you have a lot of sayings and phrases I just don’t understand. Just different cultures, I’m sure. I know what limbo dancing is, I’ve won several contests down in the Caribbean Islands, but I don’t get how that applies in this phrase. “Lets do this has been in limbo dance mode…” A little help, please. Thanks.

I also ask, what are you _____ing?

have a nice day

German white wine is my normal tipple :upside_down_face:

That’s what you think of me? I talk when I have something useful to say. I don’t run my mouth just to hear myself talk.

have a nice day

Insulting someone as a joke, to me, is not a joke.

have a nice day

There’s another insult, and no translating necessary. English is my only language. If that’s what passes as humor in Britain, you and Robwin can “humor” each other all you like.

1 Like

The rules of this forum makes me be polite both now and before , so as to end this GRAND so called insult , have a nice day !

I can assure you that as a Brit, frog is totally bats__t crazy even by our standards, the phrases he comes out with I have never heard in my entire life and I have some pretty crazy phrases from across the country stashed in the recesses of my mind

Hey folks can we please get back to topic now?

I agree Mr Jabs

Too much testosterone here, everyone needs a good wank.

And I was just beginning to understand you, and I didn’t even know you were a Brit. Something to think about: British humor is something a lot of people don’t understand, or even like. You do the same. Have a nice day, that is.

I reckon the place is still dead as a dodo when you guys have time here for attacking each other because of a storm in a teacup… :roll_eyes:

Good to know. :+1: :smiley: