On posting lots of images within condensed period of time

Yes, yes, I know that voyeurism is just what you think it is. And everything we do is s__t. I (and the whole forum) are familiar with this position of yours. I also realized how much you hate me from your previous post. What to do? You won’t be nice to everyone. I will somehow come to terms with it.

By the way, you previously requested account deletion. This, in particular, means that I cannot look at your old IP addresses and compare them with the new ones. Because with such requests, we must (and do) delete all identifying data. So I tried, can I do it at all - and no, I can’t :slight_smile: But as a keepsake, I don’t remember your IP addresses, excuse me.

What a shame you can’t remember thousands of IP addresses :joy::joy: Personally I don’t even know my own :wink:

I actually did something, inviting others to check it out. You now have an option to create Slide gallery (described in the first post) and Grid gallery. Just press a new button on the right of Slide Gallery button to create a Grid out of images:

Here’s the result:

1 Like

What the actual fuck is your problem? Why on Gods green Earth did you think that paying for a subscription to a cam site allows you to flood the forum with images?

Frankly I don’t really care for scrolling through long ass posts in the forum with tons of pictures of stuff I’ve already/can readily see for myself by watching the cameras.

Apparently you find this really fun? What a sad and boring life you must lead to find such enjoyment in that activity.

What a shocker that you’ve turned out to be Amy, it genuinely baffles me that you’re so apparently unhappy with VH that you keep paying for a premium subscription, going out of your way to make a new account on their forum and continue to s__tpost about them???

If you really don’t like them so much, then fuck off and leave the rest of us in peace.

1 Like

This is not just a blah, blah, blah chat forum. That’s boring as hell, especially since the vast majority of it is nothing but complaining about the apts., the cams, the tenants, etc., insulting the tenants and users and completely meaningless speculation. Not a lot of substance in all that crap.

Pics, vids, etc., liven up this place and give it context. I’m from the CamCaps forum where many, many pics, GIFs and vids were routinely posted, so that everyone, even those who couldn’t watch the feed, could better understand what was going on. And they were highly welcomed and greatly appreciated by everyone.

A picture is worth a 1000 words, as the old saying goes. Do you know how many pictures there are in a one-minute video? It depends on the frame rate, but a 60-second video recorded at 30 frames per second contains 1800 pictures. That’s better than writing a book, or in this case, a bunch of useless, meaningless drivel complaining, speculating, insulting, etc.

You can’t have too many pictures, videos, GIFs of the feed. I agree, a post with 25, 35 or more pics in it is probably too much, and the gallery feature is a good answer to that problem (BTW, you can also use the left and right arrow keys to parse through the gallery). But, other than that problem, the more, the better.

And, to whoever said a screenshot is not a picture:

" A screenshot or screen capture is a picture taken by a computer, mobile or tablet user, using the device in question, to record the visible items displayed on the screen."

A screenshot is a digital picture exactly like what you would take with your smartphone or DSLR.

Amy is back, i was thinking it yesterday. How I can ignore him? Just not want to read all his negativy in the forum.

Pictures ARE NOT spam. On a site like this, pictures are a much welcome and needed addition to the constant, meaningless blah, blah, blah of the written word. Pictures are meant to be shared. They break up the monotony of the continual, persistent drone of text comments. And you cannot tell another user what they can or cannot post, or how much. This is a public forum, and not everyone has access to the live feed.

Hey pay the subs and go watch the feed. Why must the forum be spammed and annoy a LOT of people so a cheapskate like you can see what is in the paying cams.

1 Like

Nice, thank you! Actually I thought about a possibility to solve that picture-flood just last weekend. It’s a fine solution in my opinion. :smiley:

Pictures could never mess up a forum of this type.

there is more action on the vhtv forum than in the apartments :rofl: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

There is an ignore option in your profile settings.

1 Like

I agree photos / pictures are necessary. But posting so many of the same situation I understand people who don’t like it. But with the new album option we have a solution for it now. I tried it out in the Elliot topic already. It works great and you can create little photo stories. So I think everyone can be happy now. :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Some traditions are worth keeping. Pictures in a forum like this would be one of them.

Nobody will ban pics or photos

1 Like

The will ban your comments if you refer to morons as such, use words like idiots, prick and so forth. :rofl:

I never use such words…

I know I should not but at times I let my emotions come before common sense and just type. That f@#k Jin riled me yesterday.

Actually, not so much, Jabba. The gallery that James posted worked perfectly. With yours, this is all I see. Just a bunch of file names. And, while I can click on the file names and view them, that’s not the purpose of a gallery.