Nina & Kira

Maybe so, but I’d still love to turn that desert into a dessert! :smiley: I bet that vag has never had a cock in it. Or maybe once, which turned her lesbo LOL.

1 Like

Another 3 weeks of loneliness for Kira, I hope Nina makes it up to Kira when it’s over. And for all those desperate to watch the girls in action ,there are plenty of videos on VHTV

Wir alle wissen, dass Sie sie mehr sehen, als Sie sagen möchten :wink:

Pas grand prêtre, Dieu ice_screenshot_20220117-110105

2 Likes

pas beaucoup de sexe mais beaucoup d’amour

6 Likes

Where is Kira going just loaded the car up with a bag of clothes plus Nina s sugar duck Is this to save Nina coming home each night driving through the snow Maybe they still have there hide away apartment they used at weekends🤷‍♀️

Thanks a lot! I stopped trying to learn French a long time ago but that’s a really helpful answer!

her tits fills me with happiness

what enthusiasm! :rofl:

Well they have to be careful they don’t burn themselves out :rofl:

Ahahah lol :joy:

Looks like another night of sexual desire off camera again👍 One day we might be lucky in the house I’ve just watched a video from august 26 2019 couldn’t keep their hands off each other Things have changed :couplekiss_woman_woman:

The fire seems out of the relationship, too bad, but who knows, maybe it will flare up

Kira ist nur noch die Putz und Kochfrau für Nina!

Cheaper than hiring somebody for sure :rofl:

The tasks are divided, maybe Kira is satisfied with her role…

Maybe yes. Maybe not. Who knows ? :upside_down_face:

a question: can we post a video (in fact a slideshow with music)

Sure. It is not forbidden at all :wink:

Kira travaille(en teletravail). Dans des millions de couple c’est souvent la même personne qui fait la cuisine et le ménage .Je pourrais de montrer des tas de photos où Nina fait le ménage. Sache également que c’est elle qui a repeint la majorité des murs de la maison.Concernant Kira elle a eu le temps d’écrire 3 livres de poèmes et un livre sur les jeux anciens en Russie.