1 Like

I agree about that my all time favorite couple love these girls

4 Likes

I prefer to bring Alex back

1 Like

Alex? Annas husband?

2 Likes

Masha & Lex or if VH can give then new house

They did absolutely nothing than loafing around in bed all day… Walking sleeping pills

5 Likes

7 Likes

I’ve been thinking the same however they do seem preoccupied with something, and only seen them once in the hot tub. They were running a few months behind… unless they just liked having their Christmas tree up in February :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For my part I agree with you Nina & Kira do almost nothing. I preferred Masha & Lex and also Sandra & Dima it’s 2 couples were much better than Nina & Kira for this apartment . And we don’t even know if they’re on their own or if we fired them

2 Likes

I can’t see all those psychopathic stalkers from CC; they don’t know about the forum, or decided to stay CC :crazy_face:

you say psychopathic stalkers of CC, CC = ? . Who are you talking about when you say that about VH TV participants or people who speak on the forum?

Just joking about boys from other forum who follows everything the girls do, even if it’s a something meaningless :joy:

CC is CamCaps forum where the girls have a strong following.

3 Likes

This is CC (CamCaps).

You can still see Masha & Lex and Sandra & Dima on Chaturbate. Their username is: Frendlyguys. Follow them, and you’ll know when they’re online.

I’m new here but remember Nina and Kira from several years ago at another place. They had a life then, would often fight, and have earthshaking makeup sex. Maybe they are too busy living the oppulent life?

3 Likes

Kira is the best, the other lays on the bed the whole day and give commands, Kira is goodlooking, en does everything in te house, even with the sex Kira is the one who’s fingering, cunnilingus and so on…

3 Likes

I joined this site a long time ago because of Nina and Kira. But now you only radiate boredom. Nina has her IPhone or laptop in her hand all day and Kira has to do everything for you.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I thought too, Nina is a lazy woman who likes to act pathetic and command, Kira also has a better figure, nice breasts!

1 Like