Nina & Kira

that’s no reason to insult her and call her a bitch

good day Nina

2 Likes

Nina is a generous woman who helps people who are victims of domestic violence thanks to her association.Thank you for having a little respect for her even if you don’t like her

Was maybe a bit exaggerated, but she did come across as a bitch to me, you could also choose another word… bossy

Advise all you like if it makes you happy :laughing:

bossy is quality, the word you used is an insult

1 Like

very happy, thank you, I await the like of Jabbath for this post :rofl:

very fast , Jabbath :clap:

1 Like

Dan zal ik je even uit de droom helpen mr Wiseguy, als je in mijn taal iemand een bitch noemt, betekend dat die persoon een akelig mens is, en zo kwam zij op mij over. En dat jij beweert dat je hun persoonlijk kent trek ik in twijfel.Dus ga mij aub niet vertellen hoe ik naar mensen moet kijken, ik loop al lang genoeg op deze aardbol rond , en heb ook aardig wat mensenkennis.Dus ophouden met mij de les te lezen, ik bepaal wie ik leuk vindt (overkomen) of wie niet.

2 Likes

du vil stadig ikke have, at jeg sender dig de sms og e-mails, de sender mig regelmæssigt. I vores fangruppe har én person allerede mødt dem i Rusland.

Het is goed zo, laten we er geen ruzie over maken, ik kijk op mijn manier en jij op de jouwe, Kira is mijn favoriet en Nina iets minder. En je hoeft me de mails niet te laten zien, als jij zegt dat je ze persoonlijk kent neem ik dat aan, ik zou willen dat ik ze kende, je bent bevoorrecht,…Einde discussie!!

ik wou ook dat ik ze kende en vooral kira mooie meid en ziet er aardig uit kwa karakter voor we kunnen zien op cam

Jij volgt ze ook al een tijdje, en dan heb je ook gezien dat Nina wat bazig overkomt, dat wilde ik duidelijk maken, ik heb niks tegen Nina, maar mijn favoriet is Kira…op alle fronten!!!

5 Likes

jazeker heb ik dat gemerkt ik ben ongeveer 2 jaar op vhtv en je hebt helemaal gelijk kira is 1 van de mooiste meiden op heel vhtv jammer genoeg alleen maar in meiden geintereseert en ja soms komt nina een beetje erg bossy over maar aan de andere kant snap ik wat hun bedoelen voor ons is het normaal om bitch te zeggen en wat anders te betekenen dan wat hun kennen van dat woord

then there are a few women in the realms who could use her help saw 2 times domestic violence yesterday and it happens often on vhtv lately

What is all that talk about people do not liking the girls? Everytime somebody say anything you fanboys do not like you automatically assume people do not like them I think they are lame ass boring and I am not interested in the life of them we can’t see on cams. BUT as I do not know them how can I say I do not like them? I simply do not care about this place.

It is just funny to watch how easily all the fanboys are triggered :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It is characteristic of a fan, to defend his heroes (heroine here). I am on this forum the only one of the group who communicates with them (the others are only on private forum). I understand you find them boring since you look for action (well sex for you) But I still think you watch them more often than you say. Me too like other here my favorite is Kira but sometimes I react because I find some too harsh with Nina.

Haha this made me laugh Jabs you saying this when you have done exactly the same for the realms/participants you like or communicate with. It is human nature to defend the ones that you like hell even I am guilty to have a say when it is against the ones I like.

2 Likes

Guess I am guilty too :upside_down_face:

I agree most viewers have favourites and tend to defend them more than others. The one comment that somebody wrote calling one of them a bitch was over the top and uncalled for. Personally this may not be high up on my list but this is about as true voyeurism as it gets on this site. Two beautiful ladies in a marriage getting on with their lives, not much sex so many get bore.