Nina & Kira

Is that Nina’s f____r? I wonder what he thinks about all those webcams…

They have told him that they are to rehearse the musical at home :rofl:

yes it is the f____r of Nina, it is years that he knows that his d______r lives in front of cameras.

Nina’s f____r and m____r accept their d______r as she is, which is not the case with all parents

Both Papa and Mama Nina also accept and love Kira as their own. As I understand it, the two sets of parents couldn’t be more opposite. Thank goodness for Nina’s parents. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

sante parole

li ho visti una volta su rlc fare un threesome e stata una cosa mondiale…

Kira took over the drums

3 Likes

very pretty girl that’s for sure

yes you are right this girl got lovely tits lovely hard nipples; to bad she likes girls any guy would love to lick them ,

The bitch is home, you can clearly see the roles in their relationship, look at Kira’s facial expression

3 Likes

2 Likes

Fan fights back against criticism :rofl:

3 Likes

I advise you to go to another forum and you will know a little more about Nina’s activities.

1 Like

Indeed, a snap in time does not show the whole story. In @Goesoes example, that picture does not tell a thousand words (or however that phrase goes). @refazer 's show the rest of the story. (Altho I won’t argue the bit of a b*tch part)

I’ve been following them for a few years, Nina is clearly the dominant one, and Kira fits that role (mostly)

oh god! it’s a spider!

3 Likes

YES! As brave and strong as these girls are, they are still girls, and have their creepy crawly weaknesses LOL I would love to save you from whatever beast invaded your home!
And who said there was no action? This here is action, and it’s fun! :grinning:

2 Likes

why is it girls scream when seeing something like a spider or a big bug