Nina & Kira

Here is an example: Kira does the “job” , the other one does nothing…

2 Likes

Nina and Kira Please leave this program and open a bakery to sell better pies for you

I feel sorry for them that at their age and level of relationship they still have to live relying on cams installed in the house; quite sad, but I realize that the country they are in doesn’t do the best for LGBT community; I’ve got the same strange feelings towards Marla and her husband, but maybe in that case those people are real exhibitionists, don’t know that…

3 Likes
2 Likes

That is the only thing I can come up with also. A real disappointment .

I missed this one than…it’s a year ago, nice to watch, thanks!

3 Likes

Do you want us to wait a whole year to watch them have sex with each other and then tell future generations that Nina and Kira are beautiful???

They left the project? I saw another girl is now there. Any news @MilkaFox ?

I’ve seen her around before, think she’s housesitting

Kira should be naked all the time. She is the only reason to watch this room or this site for me. I hope she will be able to read this and take it seriously. Just my opinion, Thankyou.

2 Likes

Kira naked is the only reason I watch this website at this time. If she is not naked Ihave no reason to watch. she should be naked all the time. I hope she gets a chance to read this.

2 Likes

Nina & Kira Why are you participating in this project? A more effective truth must be shared. You are just eating and drinking lying naked, boring to the point of suicide. Leave the project and open a better clothing or carpentry exhibition for you

Just opened her eyes.

Oh, and Nina, too.

6 Likes

Kira naked is the only reason this room is even worth it.

2 Likes

Nina and Kira work for VHTV. They Install the Cameras in new apartments. That’s why can she so boring, I thing. ( Nina ) Because of her, her last roommates also had to leave the projekt.They would like to be there but no one will contakt vou anymore

3 Likes

Kira at string

7 Likes

4 Likes

I do not like “closed” couples who only fuck each other and I have seen these girls since the days when they were in RLC. When you’ve seen them fuck four or five times you don’t feel like seeing them fuck sixty times.

Well to be honest it’s the same everywhere within reason.

1 Like

We haven’t seen them in a million years making love… just sleeping or eating… there’s nothing dazzling to applaud.