Nina & Kira

They read your comment and it seems to have made them horny :rofl:

3 Likes

first time i see them in action, Hurrah! Not much of them in the archives either

yea that right I watched them last night and didnā€™t follow to the endā€¦ they did it and we will see in 2025 they do it again

2 Likes

VHTV : What is expected of you is to raise the efficiency of the participants in the orgy parties and bring you what attracts youā€¦ Isnā€™t it enough that we have a pregnant Stiffler, sorry Goldie is pregnantā€¦ Pay attention

I saw they had some sex sept 6 if they keep going i will get my membership back but not doing it for once a year sex

1 Like

If you want to watch them again, they do it every 4 years with every Olympics 4 yearsā€¦ Wait

1 Like

Well the good news for all Nina & Kira fans is that as the Olympics was delayed by 12 months, you only have 3 years to wait until they do it again.

Happy New Year Pop GIF

1 Like

So happy I found them. Itā€™s been quite a whileā€¦ once upon a time at rlc,ā€¦ now here. It feels so good to be at their sexy socked feet again ā€¦ sigh :blush: :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Too bad they are both totally boringā€¦

I disagree - I like them! :blush:, i like their bodies and I like their socked feet :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

mmhh look at those cute sexy slippers :drooling_face:

2 Likes

slippers? which slippers?

1 Like

I replied to Sparkles post , if you would like to have a closer look :wink:

got it, hadnt seen it was a replyā€¦ tried to see the slippers but got a bit distracted looking up right, but youā€™re absolutely rightā€¦ nice slippers

2 Likes

Yeah doing nothing all day and having sex once a year :joy:

1 Like

If I would be here in order to watch ppl having sex I would be disappointed, but this is not the reason why I am here :wink:

2 Likes

Yes so disappointing. I loved them when they were on another site. They even did the occasional threesome with another girl who was really hot. Since they have been on VHTV next to nothing. I also liked Lex and Masha when they had their own place. But then they started doing cam shows. Boring. Are they ever going to put more couples in the Nina & Kira house. Big house for just two girls who donā€™t do much.

In all these years including RLC and VHT, Iā€™ve only seen them do a threesome twice. They should try more often to avoid their boredom and ours.

sure but they are no fake lesbian couple