Nina & Kira

The group did not fit together. Nina also just lies around in bed and does nothing.

Well you managed it then pal :joy: :+1:

1 Like

you are right on target . The one thing with these two girls is it is all real life for them NOTHING FAKE about them.I joined here because of these two.

4 Likes

I enjoyed them on reallifecam, did a couple of threesomes with other girls, wished they would do it again.

2 Likes

Those two have differently hit rock bottom, I donā€™t know what they was thinking of when they joined a site like VHTV "I guess they didnā€™t know it was a big step up from RLC. I was expecting a lot more from them seeing how young they are.

Please let me know the answer to your question when you fined that out, Nina and Kira has been a real let down the last three months.

1 Like

8 Likes

I donā€™t think we will find out, maybe the honeymoon period is over and now its just normal lifeā€¦

I really use to enjoy the fingering on the kitchen table, hot tub sex or late night strap-onā€™s play, these girls were the first to check when I logged in and always a fav :star:

1 Like

They are so long on voyeur sites already maybe itā€™s just time for them to move onā€¦?

3 Likes

Nina and Kira Are they alive??? Or are they zombies or pure spirits playing the room

They are spy robots sent by Putin.

1 Like

They lost their spirit a long time agoā€¦

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Kira has a beautiful body, nice to look at

2 Likes

3 Likes

They are the true real life. They have never been the wildest, but they are still full of spirit and full of emotions. Nina & Kira and Marla & Hector. Iā€™m glad places can still excist, in an environment where VH gets more and more monotoneous.

3 Likes

It happened twice, maybe 5 years apart. Normally they would have sex only once a months. These are definitely not the couple for those of you who like frequent sex. But they offer so many other things. Their personalities. The art. The music.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not Kiraā€™s thing that so few sex scenes can be seen. Kira wants to see more often as I could see but most of the time Nina only allows it if she wants it herself.

I think they must have sex outside the house, somewhere else, so there are no cameras, thatā€™s the only explanation I can find for why there is no action in that house, the most obvious proof is that I donā€™t see them showering often either, so it all makes sense

3 Likes

Nina doesnā€™t seem likeable to me, sheā€™s a bossy type, and thinks sheā€™s great, Iā€™d rather watch Kira with her beautiful breasts :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes