Nina & Kira

The most exciting tenant of this apartment being unceremoniously packed away. Going to miss this dude. :sob:

1 Like

Some of us followed Nina and Kira from RLC … and will follow them elsewhere. Voyeurism is not about sex, sex, sex only

6 Likes

I agree but lying in bed all day does not cause one to click on the apartment. Tell me ONE highlight recently.

Or Rip Van Winkle impressions either :rofl:

A medic comes for Kira today and she seems to go away with her. She showed her something on her panties. hope its nothing to do with the operation she had which was something in the stomach area

I am one of them . Ijoined just to follow them.When they go i go. But i wish they would get back to a life as it was on RLC ,

1 Like

4 Likes

Waiting for the paramedic, a____ls instinctively know when something is not quite right :cat2: :mask:

7 Likes

I hope she is okay. And what a dreadful time to be ill in the middle of moving.

4 Likes

… don’t forget the cats ,

1d45474d72882179b59c09a9027e496d72efa9f1_2_690x390

Are people that have nothing to do with VHTV warned before coming into the apartments about all cameras and what they do for a living?

Obviously not, or she would have worn her mask properly…

@kaya Do you have any information on how Kira is??

Unfortunately not yet

Guest have to sign a form, so they know. What happens here I would imagine they would just be told.

The guests are advised about the cameras in advance, but in this case I am not sure if they did, but it doesn’t seem to be any problem since it’s not an invasion to her ( paramedic ) privacy, she is fully clothed and is doing her job, it’s just like when the do their job in public, there are CCTV everywhere and people are recording on their smartphones.

Hey @kaya Is there still no news about Kira?

Did they break up? I do not follow that place at all…

She whent to the hopital.

No doctors on weekends