Nina & Kira

They’ll need a decent sized place though, the stuffed toy ducks need a room for themselves.

I hope so too. But when they relocated i hope they would not stay in there bed room all the time.

1 Like

It’s weird how the bigger somewhere is, the more people tend to find a corner and stick to it. People use smaller places far more. It must be a primordial urge to hide in caves. I’ve got three rooms in my house that rarely get used. I know people with ‘parlours’ that only ever get used at Christmas. Humans are strange creatures.

se fai delle ricerche su google lo trovi subito rlc 3some nina kira…

Yeah they are everywhere on the web :rofl:

Best boobs :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Are they leaving?

They’re relocating. Been packing for a while.

1 Like

thnx for the info !

1 Like

They will be moving for weeks. I remember the amount of stuff they brought with them , and with a flat this size they will have accumulated a lot more.

They really have lost interest in giving the viewers any entertainment.

1 Like

The prettiest of the two comes out first :star_struck:

4 Likes

@kaya Question. Nina & Kira are only Relocation right? Not leaving the project right?

Yes I’ve posted it earlier in October

Yea ok thanks. I forgotten about that. :hugs:

And what is on the schedule to entertain the viewers today. Stay in bed and eat at times, maybe a bit of booby show. Oh maybe demonstrate on how to pack boxes. Then to finish off the day, shower with the door closed. Thank fuck there are cats to keep us entertained.

1 Like

She got nice boobie though. :yum:

Of that there is no doubt but come on now, how much entertaining is watching them only.

I cant watch them because there in there bedroom all the time. :rofl:

I promise you are not missing anything.

1 Like