Nina & Kira

So no info from manager?

1 Like

pleas keep us updated with any and all information you can release. My thoughts will be with her hope all goes well for her.

1 Like

No, no info from doctors

Thanks @kaya . Will you keep us informed please. love you :hugs: :kissing_heart:

Just a comment to keep N&K active here. I know they have many silent fans at VH and CC. Maybe even here too. And with good reason. I have heard through the gr__evine that Kiraā€™s health is better and they will be back online in their new house in a few days. YAY!! Itā€™s always exciting when they reveal a new apartment! They are masters at moving, they should create their own moving business! :laughing: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Lets wait and see how their next place looks like. Hopefully itā€™s good size and it doesnā€™t have 101 rooms :sweat_smile: I still think their first apartment was the best one. Miss lovely Kira :blue_heart: . Hope she gets better and we can watch her soon in their new place.

3 Likes

Indeed, while I hope they will be able to utilize the 26 cams they now have in the new place, smaller would be better. By ā€˜first apartmentā€™ did you mean the small s__t hole at RLC, with the broken dishwasher and ratty bedroom carpet? Yeah, I did kinda like that place too LOL. Thatā€™s where I first met them and fell in love. Nostalgia, but hopefully they never go back to dirty grungy city living. Stick to country living, girls!

2 Likes

No, I meant their first place when they joined VHTV. it was a nice/modern two bedroom apartment. This one :

I guess the rent was just too expensive for them at the time so they decided to move.

Ahh, okay, yeah the infamous ā€œwatermelonā€ apartment. That place was interesting. Really weird floorplan, but Russian architecture has always been fascinating. I liked this one better than the next one with the raised kitchen, tiny living room, huge foyer, weird bathroom placement. The cats did not like that one. Hopefully they like the new place.

1 Like

LOL on moving very good news to hear to start my day. :smiley:

Why relocation? They are way over their sell dateā€¦ Totally boring place and I have doubts this will ever changeā€¦

Careful young man you will upset the loyal followers :rofl: Going back into self imposed hibernation now, just canā€™t be bothered with all the crap spouted on here lately. :woozy_face:

Girls say Kiraā€™s health is stable and everything gonna be fine. Nina is busy with unpacking items and getting apartment ready. Thanks for all your care :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

What was the problem with her or arenā€™t we allowed to know?

Hi jabbath1987, I see you are still negative about N / K. For someone who says donā€™t watch them you comment on them a lot, they keep going because they still have a lot of fans following them. Good day

2 Likes

They didnā€™t tell us any details - just said sheā€™s fine :relaxed:

1 Like

Not more negative against them as against all the other boring places. You fanboys will like everything they do of course :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad to hear she is fine. I have some hopes the new place might be more interestingā€¦

I guess youā€™ll be very surprised, but as a self-appointed judge you will probably still call them boring ā€“ since that seems to be your favorite comment.

1 Like

To be fair there are a lot and I mean a LOT of fucking boring apartments on VHTV. :innocent: