Nina & Kira

thank you had no clue you could do that. I am going to try .

Keep on dreaming, Iā€™ve been following her for a few years, but sheā€™s never playing with herself, at least that wasnā€™t captured with a camera

1 Like

what about that threesome they had years ago on a different site?

You say yourself: years ago, and if you can still get hold of those images, I would like to see them.

Got a video of it somewhere where both of them sure laid into this girl :rofl:

The general charm with these two is their wholesome life, Iā€™m not complaining that theyā€™re not jumping each other nightly, although it would be nice.

As for their other videos, I remember mention on the old forums but donā€™t think I have it now. I think I searched online on various cam cap sites. @jabbath1987 unless you know what weā€™re talking about and have a link?

Sorry I donā€™t follow Nina & Kira. They are simply boringā€¦ I heard the threesome was at RLC site.

They have some fanatic fans over at CamCaps Forums. Maybe try thereā€¦

1 Like

Yeah no thanks, I hated that place. If I can locate the link on another site am I clear to post it here?

Not sure about that. You have to ask @VHTV_James

Your name is going to be posted in http://www.inthedoghouseforpostinglinks.com/ for posting non VHTV stuff :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

thatā€™s one of them, thereā€™s a slightly longer one on that site. the vid iā€™m thinking of I think Kira is wearing a blue wigā€¦?

Oh dearee me, shame it donā€™t work :rofl: S__tstirrer :rofl:

Yeah thereā€™s loads of them all over the web :rofl:

Ah well looks as though i will have to delete it as have been advised to. :roll_eyes:

See I told you so, now you go onto my site :rofl:

I watched the video, but I think they are other girls and not Nina and Kira, the size of the breasts does not match, and the tattoos do not match, but I must be wrong LOL! I Doubt It Richard Hammond GIF by DriveTribe

Well somebody else must have invaded their apartment then :rofl:

Are they moving out?

Yep. I think there relocation. :thinking:

2 Likes

Hopefully a smaller house

1 Like