Nina & Kira

Well they ain’t exactly gone to too much trouble it’s all balloons just thrown around :rofl:

Bit more than a few balloons, they certainly put some effort in. It’s just a shame they’ll probably go back to bed after a few hours and watch youtube :confused:

1 Like

They have a little party by themselfs, and Nina gives a blowjob

2 Likes

Nina and Kira looking great and having fun. Could just do with a little company!

4 Likes

Aww. So lovely to record a message for us. If I could vote twice I would. Thanks ladies!

These two girls celebrating a party alone in that huge house … I suppose they are happy but seen from the outside it is a bit of a shame.

Why shame?

I have expressed myself badly, I did not mean shame but pity

1 Like

I kinda understand what you mean, but for some people it is enough to spend it with just loved ones

2 Likes

It may be but they look like a retired couple.

Work in progress…

4 Likes

in general what did they have to say. my favorite of all time. are they leaving or just a new house ( if anyone knows ) i will surely miss them , only reason i joined .

1 Like

Oh, Nina was was saying that they’d worked hard on the decorations for us and hoped to win, and then she read the instructions for one of the EXIT: puzzle games that she and Kira began playing. I think it’s like a solo escape room puzzle, quite advanced and difficult. I don’t know anything about them moving

I rally want to thank you for the reply . One more question how did you translate it to english ? Do you speak russian ?

use google translate

lol, god no. Nina was directly speaking English! Check Cam 2, 21:23 onwards as they set up their puzzle game on the kitchen table.

2 Likes

Paraphrasing hard here:

“Yesterday something didn’t work out so today we’re staying here. Perhaps you can play along with us. Happy you’re with us today, if you can please vote for us because we really wanna win the prize cause w wanna be the best and tried hard for you. Love you (to cat). If you want you can play with us it’s really important (no, well interesting)…”

She then reads out the instructions for the Exit: Stormy Flight game (like an escape room puzzle game, very hard). I didn’t listen to the whole thing and I think they switch back to russian as the puzzle gets hard :slight_smile: It is adorable when she speaks English though, worth checking out.

It’s this kind of interaction that really makes me WANT to learn Russian but according to my friend it’d take at least 3 hours a day for 3 years to be professionally fluent, which sounds like a lot of work just because I’m curious about what eastern european women are talking about on a cam site :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

packing up dishes must be moving time

I would just about pay to see Kira naked on the couch and possibly pleasuring herself. At least Naked. She has a really sweet ass.