Nina & Kira

Well they were getting on my nerves

They’re both cute

3 Likes

they are, would be nice to see some more lovemaking in front of the cams… last time was 1,5 moth ago and as i understood from the insiders we have to wait another 1,5 month before it happens again… :disappointed:

2 Likes

also don’t shower very often anymore, maybe they go and have one at the gym

Another shower and shave made by Kira. As always in this situation 100 percent uninhibited and relaxed with good images as always. Very nice to see. (The same situation does not apply to multiple participants and guests who many say are uninhibited at all)

2 Likes

You just couldn’t let it lie.

Over It Ugh GIF Build a bridge man, and get over it. :joy:

That Kira is an absolute doll!

2 Likes

Yes they got married about two years ago while at RLC, since that happened sex has been a real down hill for their fans, since arriving at VHTV sex only happens once every two months. I have been trying to understand it, these girls are young, but now s___p like two old ladies most of the day but good to look at but has become boring as hell.

Nina & Kira Beauty, softness and sexy… But we need to see a little excitement and orgies… Possibly in the coming years :rose:

That’s quite a pessimistic hope. Most people are hoping for something happening within days. :grin:

We will be older and we will need younger girls. :wink:

You know… these girls have sex every two years… we need to wait

Too many years I contemplate a monogamous relationship. I think it has become as boring for them as it is for us.

Kira would like to hear a different sound than the bossy talk of boring Nina who;s always lying in bed I agree with her :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

They got married a good while before they left RLC; Aug. 1, 2016. They just recently had their 5th anniversary.

How old are they now???

Dat is een verboden regel.

I wish I knew.

Because of their sexual life rhythm they must be approaching 70.

1 Like

I do not get why put all the decorations when they do not invite anybody to party? :man_facepalming: :stuck_out_tongue: