Nina & Kira

Back then they would both be out of the old RLC apartment for most of the day. In the pre-covid times on VHTV Kira would be gone most weekdays to work, Nina would be out a lot too. Until Very recently Kira has always held down a regular job. Since Covid she had been working from home. Nina has had other projects going on, most of them involving working her laptop and phone. But the lying about in bed all the time has mostly been a thing of the past 2 -3 years.

1 Like

How do you know all this?? You spoke , mailed or phoned with themā€¦? Or is it your own imagination?

Didnā€™t they both used to do cam stuff at another location?

5 Likes

I truly believe ā€œonce they got married their sex life went out the door, now they act and s___p most of the day and night like two old ladies.ā€ They are sexy, but are useless for the site. Maybe they are getting ready to become nuns!!! LOL

Looking at that last picā€¦ does anyone have an idea what that tattoo on Kiraā€™s left forearm is supposed to be? Did Nina ink it? Also the one one Ninaā€™s forearm, I guess itā€™s some sort of knife?

Although there isnā€™t much hppening, I hope they stick around. Sometimes they are quite adorable. Also I like to watch Kira s___ping. Phew. Good that in this forum that doesnā€™t sound creepy at allā€¦

1 Like

Wait there Married? :open_mouth: Nice :heart_eyes:

Yeah a white wedding as well, Nina in the dress and Kira in a suitā€¦

Now that is interesting :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

Why interesting?

Oh yeah spotted the deliberate mistake :rofl:

Better now young man :roll_eyes:

Yes grandpa :rofl: :innocent:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Cheeky sod :rofl: but proud of it :+1:

1 Like

Yeah the wedding was at RLC we did not get to see the wedding itself just them leaving for the wedding.

Nina & Kira Any action ā€¦ for the two of you since the founding of the European Union ???

Suddenly out of bed and bringing in the groceries?

It seems like one of the cats actually k__led a parrot. https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/21385-video-topic-for-nina-kira/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-1636299500

1 Like

Totally unresponsible to keep free flying birds when you have three! cats around. :man_facepalming:

But it seems Kapitan got hurt but survived.

Would have said b___dy stupid is more to the point.