Nina & Kira

if I knew I would have asked Sabrina :rofl: :rofl:

Heinkein no, me likes 8.6 extra strong beer

Sabrina is mine. :rage: :yum: :yum:

@VHTV_James Yay, new React. How many wishes do I have left? :joy:

Ok belgium beer it is. :+1: :+1: :yum:

Pilsner ftw :sunglasses:

It was your original idea, btw: Jules - #390 by Alli

So it makes 0 left too. Come back to me in 1 or 2 eternities from now to check your wish balance, guys.

Now back to topic and stop off-topic, everyone. Belgium beer wins in any way, sorry. Irish goes next.

Now, spread!

Cartoon Mummy GIF by Scooby-Doo

What was the topic again? O yea nina & Kira moving in Nov.

boring apartment, apartment for 6 people but they are only 2 with sex 2 times a quarter ( I am nice) too bad that there is not another couple in the apartment

yo, anyone ID what show theyā€™re watching? looks like got talent or something

3 Likes

Š¼Š°ŃŠŗŠ° 7 Š²Ń‹ŠæусŠŗ 2 сŠµŠ·Š¾Š½

OK, thatā€™s 30 minutes of googling Iā€™ll never get back, but worth it

2 Likes

So they turned ā€œNinaā€™s workroomā€ into yet another empty bedroom? Looks like something is about to change. To be fair, Nina doesnā€™t really seem to need a workroom eitherā€¦

Relocation for next month

They relocating out or others relocating in?

1 Like

If Kira was naked almost all of the time I would probably donate to the cause especially If she would show herself masturbating.

beautiful kira, perfect body

7 Likes

As always, Kira is in the kitchen preparing dinner, and that lazy bitch is on her bed waiting to be served. I donā€™t understand how Kira never gets tired of thatā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been watching for almost 3 years. I have never seen that of the two of them ever a mastrubated. Kira could use it, because she really isnā€™t spoiled by Nina very often.

1 Like

Been watching them them since well back into pre-VHTV days. Yeah, ā€œflicking the beanā€ has never been much of a thing for either of them. :man_shrugging:

I encountered them first as a free cam lurker on RLC. Back then I had the impression they lead a somewhat normal life, including jobs or university. Was their absence (from the free cams) for large parts of the day actually due to them rarely getting out of bed even back then?

They (wellā€¦ Kira mostly) were one of the main reasons for me to subscribe to vhtv. Their total lack of activity is somewhat disheartening.