Nina & Kira

Kira hat die Katzen nicht vergessen: Fütterung um 1:30 in der Nacht. :black_cat: :cat2: :cat: :heart_eyes:

Dernière nuit pour Kira

Dernière nuit dans la maison

2 Likes

Good to see Nina there helping her out :rofl:

Whose taking over when they leave?

The last farewell

15 Likes

Very Sad :cry: can anyone translate what Kira said it’s a pity Nina wasn’t there, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Did I hear ‘future project’ or is that my wishful thinking?

It’s a sad day

1 Like

They are considering alternatives, but first they need to finish unpacking and furnishing the new apartment

1 Like

I mentioned to refazer that there is another site that has children in it, so she put it to them to see if it suits them.

1 Like

you are a very sweet girl, I do not know if you will read these stupid four lines that I am writing to you, I have followed you a lot in these years, I liked and I like everything about you, your eyes speak and even in this last message you moved me, as you have moved me so many other times, you will be a very important point of reference for your little one. I embrace you and wish you the best that life can give you. GOOD LUCK !!!

1 Like

You should post it here: Messages of support for Nina and Kira - General Discussion - Voyeur House TV Forum (voyeur-house.tv)

oui, peut être comme l’a dit Slada. Merci d’avoir fait connaitre ce site.

I would have thought they had sorted their future out by now👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Au revoir les chats, à bientôt .Ils n’ont pas envie de quitter leur grande maison.

7 Likes

Now we wait for news of the baby birth :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

is that her pussy being put away for the last time :sob:

1 Like

Don’t you mean her cat :cat2: ,her pussy is in her knickers,you’ve got to have a little laugh on this sad day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah a shame Nina not there eh, but then why change the habit of a lifetime.
I hope Kira gets more support from her when the babes born than she does now.

1 Like

I afraid we will never know,unless they find another site,